Flight logs not registered
742 3 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Delurium
lvl.2

Norway

So as the title say; flight logs are missing from my device.
I have had this problem occuring from time to time, but didnt give it much attention until yesterday where I flew specifically to reach a certain distance (3000 meters) away and see how far out in the Norwegian fjord that would bring me. The flight itself went without much problems. It disconnected from my drone for a very short while, but not long enough for it to start automated RTH.
But to my surprise afer I had returned and wanted to look at the map for the flight, it had not been registered in the app. I use the DJI Go 4 app on a Samsung S7 Edge with a Phantom 4. The entire flight is gone. I have synched the app several times and my other flights from the same day are registered, but the one i really wanted was not.
I did not take any pictures or filmed during the flight but that shouldnt be a problem as many other flights I have done have been registered even without that as well.

Annoying as I reached a new max speed (over 28 m/s) and it was one of my longest flights in straight distance (over 6 km). Any idea what could cause this and how to fix it?
As mentioned it has happened to me before as well but I never really bothered with it back then, as the flights had no special interest to me.
2017-2-5
Use props
Delurium
lvl.2

Norway

Bump as this is still happening. My latest flight, that I took pictures on, is not registered in DJI Go 4 app. I try to synchronize it as I always do but they just wont show up. Now at least 4 of my last 10 flights are not being remembered in my app. it is very annoying as I want to add my distance, speed, flight time and route for fun. I dont get to fly much these days as the weather is pretty bad, but this is getting seriously annoying. Can I please get some help on this?
2017-2-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Delurium Posted at 2017-2-18 14:53
Bump as this is still happening. My latest flight, that I took pictures on, is not registered in DJI Go 4 app. I try to synchronize it as I always do but they just wont show up. Now at least 4 of my last 10 flights are not being remembered in my app. it is very annoying as I want to add my distance, speed, flight time and route for fun. I dont get to fly much these days as the weather is pretty bad, but this is getting seriously annoying. Can I please get some help on this?

I have no idea, but it sounds like a re-installation of the app would be the best course of action.
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I would also recommend reinstalling the Go app. In addition, ensure your Android's OS is up to date.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules