H3-3d gimbal phantom 2 jumping shaking after update?
1713 4 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glock40jsc
New

United States

Guys I own a phantom 2 with h3-3d gimbal iosd and fpv gear. I bought it off a buddy. The phantom and gimbal both worked fine but the phantom was drifting around more than I thought it should so I decided to update the firmware. After dining the update my gimbal has gone crazing.... It jumps around and does not stop until I shut the phantom off. This is with the gopro on it. I did the factory reset and up loaded the software I'm guessing 5 times now? It work fine before the update and now it's junk. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help.

2015-2-19
Use props
glock40jsc
New

United States

I have now tried the gimbal on another phantom and it is doing the same thing? It had not problems before the update? Does anyone have any ideas. I did the factory reset 5 times now with no luck?
2015-2-20
Use props
rray6
lvl.1

United States

I too had similar problems after a recent firmware update - working good before but now is very jerky.  I have a Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimbal and Hero 3 with Black Pearl FPV.  My controller was the older style with the lever underneath for gimbal control.  Several months ago, I bought one of the new controllers (thumb wheel gimbal control) which worked beautifully until I updated the firmware last week.  I have been able to verify that it is probably not the gimbal per se by swapping back to the old controller - with the old controller, gimbal movements are smooth again (as much as they ever were) - the old controller has not had a firmware update for several months.  I read from another post that an owner finally broke down and bought a new H3-3D gimbal and that solved his jerkiness problem.  I will use the old controller until DJI comes up with a fix or I discover that it is not the controller but something else.  Good luck with yours.  
2015-2-23
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

glock40jsc@hotm Posted at 2015-2-21 02:57
I have now tried the gimbal on another phantom and it is doing the same thing? It had not problems b ...

Hi, glock40jsc
your gimbal need send back for repair, please contact your dealer
2015-3-4
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

rray6 Posted at 2015-2-24 03:27
I too had similar problems after a recent firmware update - working good before but now is very jerk ...

try calibrate RC's X1 channel
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules