Weird Occurance / Battery Issue?
442 1 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ab4d934
lvl.2
United States

Ok, so I went out to fly my P4P this evening and after starting up normally I got the Cannot Take Off message along with Motor Overload and Low Voltage - Replace or Recharge Battery Message.   After trying to figure it out at the site I gave up and came home.  I drained my battery to 80% and then charged it back up and now it seems to be fine.  I am going to wait until the morning to try flying since it's dark out now.  Anyone know what might have caused this so I can avoid doing it again.  I will say I charged the RC and Quadcopter at the same time today.  
2017-2-6
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

charging both at the same time should not be a an issue. i do it lots and never had a problem. before you fly next time or even inside, power up your pad, rc and aircraft and press the three little dots in upper right corner of the screen. in that menu look for the battery icon and open that and look at the status of all the cells, they should all be green and close to the same voltage. if they are all green then you shouldn't have any problems. hope this helps !
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules