Battery logs
1513 3 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone else has weird log messages on their batteries? I have that on two of my three batteries (both TB47 have it, the TB48 don't). Should I be concerned?

Flight times seems ok (no more than 12 minutes with 30% left).

More scrennshots: http://gnr.me/1lo65

Battery logs

Battery logs
2015-2-19
Use props
piotr.pawlowski
lvl.2

Poland

I have exactly same messages on one of two new baterries delivered to me this Friday. For me it seems like broken at delivery. The battery with such messages shows only 4244 mAH (out of 4500) as total capacity after 3 charges. image.jpg image.jpg
Should I return the Battery back to distributor? Can some one share his experience how to keep the battery in good condition.

Regards

Piotr.
2015-2-23
Use props
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

I haven't returned mine. So far it looks like this might be messages from testing the batteries in the factory.

I've been getting consistent 12 minute flying times to 30% of the battery, which seems to be what other people with a "good" battery are getting.
2015-2-23
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Yes,

I have had similar messages that I put on a post.

Record 06 always has some red text, but I have on occassions had text appearing in first 8 records.  Check out my other post.  I think it was Ed Tahoe who said Record 06 should just drop off but if continual red messages received then this may be a warning of something more specific.

I am watching these records all the time now especially after a re-charge cycle.

2015-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules