P4P+ Image Issue
1150 5 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uaservices
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262785 ft

United States

So I thought I was up to speed with the various quirks of my 3 week old P4P+, and getting most of my settings where I want them and then this happened:
For the second time, I decided to shoot some 4k video in h.265 I also decided to test out video titles.
The video looked great but I was unable to see the titles.... oh well.
Next day I switched back over to h.264 4k 60fpc, and my video was whacked, it jumped, pixelated and appeared to zoom or focus and ruin the video. I called support and was ready to just get a refund, I love my P4P+ however, it's been frustrating. They wanted me to send in the RC unit, and I would give that up for most likely 3 weeks. I pointed out the video on the aircraft card was faulty, yet they still wanted to see the rc unit.
I researched buying a non-plus remote and figured that would be the route to go, didn't get very far on that path when I decided to mess with some of the settings.
I found that my bad video happens on 60fps and not on 30fps. I have been shooting 4k 60fps since I got this, this is a new issue.
I will do more testing in 30fps and see if that holds true, but has anyone else noticed this?
2017-2-9
Use props
jairon97
lvl.2
Flight distance : 891020 ft
Argentina

Hi, I have the exactly same problem i try all the ways to solve it and i couldt, resotre the camera settings, downgrade and upgrade the firmware, calibrate the aicraft and the RC, nothing works i have problem with the P4P+, the image glitche in 4k 30 fps and 60 fps, i try all and nothing works, we need to talk with DJI developer they need to update the firmware, or let us to us the USB port to use uor own device until they fix this problem, i am very disappointed with the P4P+ the P4P is better.
2017-2-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

When you describe what you are seeing, is that from the SD card, or on your phone?  If it is on the SD card, how do you go about viewing it?
2017-2-24
Use props
jairon97
lvl.2
Flight distance : 891020 ft
Argentina

is the live feed, what i am seeing on the tablet we are talking about the p4p plus, so its mean it have the integrated screen, and we cant use our phone like a screen
2017-2-27
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jairon97 Posted at 2017-2-27 10:05
is the live feed, what i am seeing on the tablet we are talking about the p4p plus, so its mean it have the integrated screen, and we cant use our phone like a screen

did you copy the footage to the computer? Is it OK on the computer screen? If yes , it might be a faulty SD card and I would change it.
2017-2-27
Use props
fans552e88a2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had exactly same issue until I realised the crap pixelated image was the PC not being able to handle 4K 60.. I found this out by playing the footage via the app rather than my pc and discovered it was perfectly smooth. My pc can just about handle 4k 48 but that's its max
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules