Defective Phantom 4
1042 5 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tvtvarey
lvl.1

Canada

Was upgraded to a senior rep at DJI (Jillian Chen) who blatantly ignored my questions and requests in my detailed email concerning the defective Phantom 4 which was damaged further by the DJI repair team. Gave me the same robotic response I've been getting from every other rep.

Mindy and Natalia - Who is accountable? When will my issue finally be resolved?

Who else is experiencing this kind of service? It's dispicable. I want money refunded and never to be involved with this company again.

My case number/information is outdated, I have to re-explain myself to every rep who looks it up.

Mindy and Natalia, please help. Anyone at DJI, just take care of this so I can stop wasting time on the forums, facebook, live chat, emails, phone calls. I'M SICK OF THIS.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you could PM me your email address, I can look into this for you to see if I can find more current case or ticket numbers. Given that we've reached the weekend, I'll most likely have more information for you come the beginning of next week.
2017-2-10
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1899895 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be honest I found them a waste off time. Emails never got responded to. Live chat was a bunch off robot answers with the exception off a few lies thrown in. On here was the obligatory give us your order number then all goes quiet.
Then on top off it I had loads off people posting on my thread with problems and getting my original post lost in the process.
Let's hope you get it sorted soon.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rustydiver Posted at 2017-2-12 00:17
To be honest I found them a waste off time. Emails never got responded to. Live chat was a bunch off robot answers with the exception off a few lies thrown in. On here was the obligatory give us your order number then all goes quiet.
Then on top off it I had loads off people posting on my thread with problems and getting my original post lost in the process.
Let's hope you get it sorted soon.

I'll double check your case with our sales team and let you know what happened.
Update: Your order has been delivered, please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions, we'll help you follow up it.
2017-2-12
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1899895 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know its been delivered, no thanks to customer services help who didn't have a clue.
I emailed DJI to find out about delivery finally 17 days later i get a reply telling me I've had it delivered.
A bit disappointing that it takes 17 days to reply to emails.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rustydiver Posted at 2017-2-12 11:23
I know its been delivered, no thanks to customer services help who didn't have a clue.
I emailed DJI to find out about delivery finally 17 days later i get a reply telling me I've had it delivered.
A bit disappointing that it takes 17 days to reply to emails.

I do understand your feelings and thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We're always working to improve our service so that you could have great experiences.
Please enjoy your aircraft.
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules