512 3 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242133 ft
Australia

Hi there!

To many times when sunny "hot-air" i got huge problems to connect to DJI GO 4  with any phone ( samsung 4/5/7)
as inside ( aircon) i do get some connections. And if what should be the "approved" operating outside temp?
I do not know if i am the only one that have experince this issue? as i am just starting to get in to the drone world, love it but when all is working!
even tested on Litchi, and get same problem but then at times tell me no GPS signal? Same spot in cooler temp, it is possible to get all working!
2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Drone can operate at about 105C but make sure your battery doesn't get hotter than 65C and not colder than 24C. I keep an eye on it.
2017-2-13
Use props
Mikeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242133 ft
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-2-13 18:51
Drone can operate at about 105C but make sure your battery doesn't get hotter than 65C and not colder than 24C. I keep an eye on it.

Hi,

Thanks, just been a bit confused why i seem to be able connect when cooler when are outside in hotter days!  very new to this, all about learning.
2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mikeee Posted at 2017-2-13 19:28
Hi,

Thanks, just been a bit confused why i seem to be able connect when cooler when are outside in hotter days!  very new to this, all about learning.

No worry mate... You can't ever have enough learning.

Welcome to the drone world!
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules