Add watermark
8561 7 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

I like to add in my video clips a watermark. I use a android tablet. Should  knows a useful, all to do the job with *.mp4?
Thanks
2017-2-14
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

To add a watermark to your video you will most likely need to use some type of video editing software. Not sure if this is something you can do from your tablet. Try Adobe Premier, or Final Cut.
2017-2-14
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is definitely not doable from the tablet, you need a regular computer.
2017-2-14
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

As Goes for format, You can freely pick mov or mp4. Just like guyes before said, to add watermark you need video editing software (even freeware can do this job). But it is not possible from tablet in dji app. Or....You can put little sticker on Phantom lens! ;)
2017-2-14
Use props
Lawrence Kong
lvl.1

Singapore

Use some Watermark Expert Software like EasePaint Watermark Expert if you are not familiar with PS or other professional photo editing software.
It can help you to add Image or Text Watermark to both videos and photos easily. In case you want to remove the watermark in the future, the software offers a watermark removal tool to help you to remove the watermark easily as well. Try it out of the software above! I hope it can help you to add a watermark to your video without any problem.
2020-3-16
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Almost any editing app would have the option for watermark.
2020-3-18
Use props
SebastianArashi
lvl.1

United States

I think using  PC video editing software like TunesKit AceMovi is much more easier.
2021-8-25
Use props
MadButton
New

United States

Premiere is good but way to expensive for the sake of just one watermark.
2021-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules