Shipping Date
1808 16 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abadidea
lvl.1
Canada

My story follows same as others.. and it baffles me.

Ordered Feb 7th, Fly More + Some Accessories.
At the time of order.. 7-10 days for fly more from payment.
Paid via PayPal - everything went through.
Spoke to live chat the 10th of Feb, said it was being shipped 14th of Feb.
Fast forward to today.. the 14th, spoke to live chat... "Shipping March 14th"

store.dji.com shows... Fly More -> Shipping 3-5 days from Payment.

I'm really confused.. should I cancel/refund and try again? or sit here till March 14th on my 2200$ purchase.
2017-2-14
Use props
zyounker
New

United States

Now i am worried. Just ordered one.. It also said shipping 3-5 days out. Better not have to wait over a month...
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May we have your order number? we'll check the status.
2017-2-15
Use props
Gilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144970 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered Yesterday and its showing shipped already, no tracking yet but I understand there is a delay between it leaving the picking dept. and actually being shipped. Mavic only with no accessories.
2017-2-15
Use props
badmaafaka 4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 687858 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered my mavic Saturday midday with service refresh and 2 extra properels. Now is Wednesday and today it should be home except for the service plan. I'm in London?' And the tracking number showed it was shipped from Reding.
2017-2-15
Use props
abadidea
lvl.1
Canada

The order # is 0012158030959.. email is different due to.. paypal.

2017-2-15
Use props
NWMavic
New

United States

I cancelled my orders with DJI because their ordering process stinks. The shipping is SO slow. I ditched my order then ordered from Amazon, got the same order in 5 days from placing it.
2017-2-15
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

The March 14th delivery is due to the accessories. They, by default, ship everything in one package. So if you had an accessory that had a 20-25 day shipping, it applies that time to your entire order. You can request a split, but I can't say whether or not you'll get any better results. I'm currently in the exact same situation and I split the order yesterday, but still haven't gotten any shipping info.
2017-2-15
Use props
draco1987
New

Turkey

@DJI Natalia

could you please check my order status? my order number is 0019361085963
2017-2-15
Use props
lekstugan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50390 ft
Sweden

Can I borrow this thread to ask you Dji Natalia to check my order too? Ordered 9th of February and hasn't shipped yet. Homepage says 1-3 days shipping.. payment went through.
Ordernr: 0463138004991
2017-2-15
Use props
khuong
New

Canada

It makes sense now with the accessories, too bad no one on live chat or emails could answer that question. If that's the case I'd love for them to split it up, at least I'd have my drone to fly.

I ordered drone + filters + extra batteries + extra props.. because I wanted it all at once since it was all shipping estimates were the same, and easier to pay once then multiple times.

Really disappointed in proper communication.. Hopefully  @DJI Natalia can respond.
2017-2-15
Use props
khuong
New

Canada

Just an update for you guys,

They have shipped my Mavic Pro - all other accessories will be shipped "when we get them in"

Should be here Friday, now to figure out how to transfer it over to my other email, since it used my paypal email as the owner.
2017-2-16
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1176624 ft
United States

I did the same thing.  Website said 5-7 days when I ordered on the 7th.  On the 13th, I was told it would ship on the 15th.  When it didn't, I asked again via chat and was told March 15th.  Yet the website still says 5 days.  I've gotten ZERO help from DJI.  They don't care when you ask over chat, a live person isn't available over the phone, and after sending an email I received the automated reply, "we may not be able to respond your email very soon".  Exact quote, bad grammar and all.  

But they sure got my money in a hurry, suppose thats the important part for them right?
2017-2-16
Use props
QuantX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356542 ft
United States

Desert Toad Posted at 2017-2-16 09:45
I did the same thing.  Website said 5-7 days when I ordered on the 7th.  On the 13th, I was told it would ship on the 15th.  When it didn't, I asked again via chat and was told March 15th.  Yet the website still says 5 days.  I've gotten ZERO help from DJI.  They don't care when you ask over chat, a live person isn't available over the phone, and after sending an email I received the automated reply, "we may not be able to respond your email very soon".  Exact quote, bad grammar and all.  

But they sure got my money in a hurry, suppose thats the important part for them right?

I've read in a few places that is how the Chinese economy works with getting the money quickly and then working on the creation and shipping of the product.  It's really backwards from our western civilization.
2017-2-16
Use props
SRQflier89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 901781 ft
United States

That's absolutely insane. I ordered my fly more combo on 2/9 and it will be arriving on my doorstep tomorrow morning by 10:30am. Not sure if you're country of residence makes a difference, but I feel like you're not the first Canadian who I've heard make similar complaints...next to people in other countries receiving orders in a fraction of the time. Sorry to hear that. Then again, a day after I placed my order, I inquired with DJI chat regarding expected date of shipment and the chat rep told me something ridiculous like march 16th or something like that. Closed the chat window, and sent an email to dji online sales support, and they replied hours later guaranteeing my delivery before 2/20. Hope all goes well!
2017-2-16
Use props
fansf9bea25f
New

France

Hi ! Same issue here.
I choose to order on the Dji website directly instead of a retailer because delay was said 1-3 business day.
Ordered my Mavic pro combo this monday and then 3 days after I'm still waiting. So i decided to join the live chat team and said it should be sent today.
We are 9.00 PM in France and still no update status still no mail still anything ...
I regret to order from the website now instead of amazon or other shops in Paris.

Can you please check if you can do something for me ? This is my order reference : 0330831881903

Frederic
2017-2-16
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1176624 ft
United States

I ordered direct from DJI hoping for better service and quicker shipping.  Boy was I wrong, on both points!

They have done nothing but ignore me at every turn.  
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules