Slow service. Please help
980 11 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdb323f7
lvl.1

United States

Had a 20ft discrepancy in altitude on a WP mission and clipped a treetop with my Mavic. The gimbal was trashed along with bent arms,  a broken battery and multiple errors so I had to send my MP into DJI on January 13th. It was received, evaluated and I received a quote quickly. I paid my replacement fee immediately and expected a quick return but it got held up for days in repair and testing which I dont quite understand because it was to be replaced under refresh not repaired. I finally received my replacement on February 9th, and it was DOA. It was not packaged well, the controller was totally dead, the whole unit was somewhat dirty with no protective stickers and looked well used. In the settings it had someone else's name and info. The gimble wouldn't initialize and showed motor overload error. I got on chat to explain the situation to the rep who was very nice. They apologized and said they would open an accelerated case (CAS-444389-P4B5Q0) and stated they would email me a 2day Air return label within 2 days. 2 days later no label. I got back on chat and received the label during the chat session after complaining. I also emailed DJI and stressed the importance of having a working MP before the 19th. He said the case was already accelerated and he would make a note that i needed it by the 17th. I Had it to UPS within 30min. Because of the weekend it took 4 days. It was delivered there yesterday morning at 9:25am and has still not been "received". I was initially happy that the rep upgraded the claim and I had high hopes of getting it back in time but after the slow processing of the label and it now just sitting there waiting to be received my hopes are dwindling. I spent a lot of time effort and money setting these shoots up. I have already missed 2 parades and it looks like I'm going to miss them all. Is this typical accelerated service? I love your products and was going to use the revenue from this series of shoots to purchase an Inspire2 but I am very unhappy with the service so far and am now rethinking my plans.
2017-2-15
Use props
Ciarant
New

Ireland

My phantom is being left sitting waiting to be received for days now. And I didn't even damage it. The compass went faulty after just 2 flights. If they are busy then they should get more people in to help. It's so simple
2017-2-16
Use props
fansbdb323f7
lvl.1

United States

No response from DJI?
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, your case is under progress now since it arrived just two days ago.
We'll double check it with our related department and try our best to help you.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about your experience. Sometimes the package is signed but not updated in the DJI IT system, but it's still being processed.  I've noted your case in the system and it will be solved ASAP.
2017-2-16
Use props
fansbdb323f7
lvl.1

United States

I want to repeat that everyone has been nice and understanding but things just don't seem to be moving at all. In the first case I really have no issue other than not understanding why a replace was in repair. The overall experience was good and all would have fine if I had received a suitable replacement. On the second case, which was not my fault. I expected a little more expediency. Though my case was escalated it seemed to make no difference. Nothing seemed to actually speed up other than the 2day shipping which I do appreciate. This is not the VIP service I envisioned when I purchased the refresh.
2017-2-16
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I am also unhappy, I received very slow service. Finally my service request has been shipped. I feel bad for you as you have a mavic on the line.
2017-2-17
Use props
fansbdb323f7
lvl.1

United States

I am still without my Mavic and have no real answer as to when a replacement will be shipped  
2017-2-22
Use props
fansbdb323f7
lvl.1

United States

Mavic was repaired 4 days ago and it has still not shipped. Very frustrating!
2017-2-27
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Gives meaning to slow boat to China....
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansbdb323f7 Posted at 2017-2-27 10:05
Mavic was repaired 4 days ago and it has still not shipped. Very frustrating!

It has been shipped out on 27th, hope you receive it soon.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, and click "Reply" button here so that we can get a remind, thanks.
2017-3-1
Use props
bryhudso-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 952589 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had my Mavic Pro controller in service for four weeks. Products are great but service could be better. Maybe they can study Apple's model for service and accurate notifications. Really need to have two DJI drones, since service is slow.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules