Buy the Mavic in the US and use it in Norway?
968 4 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CIVAM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 957592 ft
Norway

Is there any differences between the Mavic in the US and Europe? Is it possible to buy Mavic in the US and use it in Europe (Norway)? Especially I'm thinking about the frequency. Will the flight distance be adjusted by the GPS location? (Its only 4km range in Norway compared to 7km in the US) Other things?
CIVAM
2017-2-16
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

It will adjust depending on where you are, based on GPS information nothing you can do about it I guess
2017-2-16
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

Keep in mind that buying it in the US means you can only send it back to the US for warranty work
2017-2-16
Use props
Chappy
lvl.2

Denmark

Trent Mavic Posted at 2017-2-16 04:42
Keep in mind that buying it in the US means you can only send it back to the US for warranty work

I bought my mavic in the USA and as long as you don't activate it until you are in your home country you are fine also if you get care-refresh activate this in home country also. I've had no issues and live in the UK.
2017-2-16
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

Chappy Posted at 2017-2-16 22:46
I bought my mavic in the USA and as long as you don't activate it until you are in your home country you are fine also if you get care-refresh activate this in home country also. I've had no issues and live in the UK.

Oh ok. I thought they made a big deal about only being able to send in for warranty work where it was purchased. Good to know!
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules