1064 10 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6516 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got my Mavic back from repairs and started her up.  It is saying that there is a Vision Calibration failure and unsafe to fly.  I've tried calibrating it with DJI Assist and DJI Go and all of those calibrations have failed.  Help!  I had to upgrade to the newer update when I started it up - is this something with the new update or do I need to send it back for repairs again?
2017-2-16
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

http://forum.dji.com/thread-67216-29-1.html  check #1131
I do not think you'll be able to fix this yourself but let DJI decide on what to do
2017-2-16
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Netherlands

btw I guess you know but... you removed the thin transparent stickers on front sensors?
2017-2-16
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Anoniem Posted at 2017-2-16 12:57
btw I guess you know but... you removed the thin transparent stickers on front sensors?

Yes...stickers removed.  
2017-2-16
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Anoniem Posted at 2017-2-16 12:49
http://forum.dji.com/thread-67216-29-1.html  check #1131
I do not think you'll be able to fix this yourself but let DJI decide on what to do

Okay - thanks!
2017-2-16
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Argh. that's got to be annoying. Are the bottom camera's dirty/occluded?
2017-2-16
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-2-16 13:38
Argh. that's got to be annoying. Are the bottom camera's dirty/occluded?

I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out with this thing!  I just was on with support and they told me to do a factory settings reboot then a refresh to firmware.  I'm now trying calibration again.
2017-2-16
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-16 14:03
I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out with this thing!  I just was on with support and they told me to do a factory settings reboot then a refresh to firmware.  I'm now trying calibration again.

Put the drone outside for 1/2 hour without the battery and then do your calibration.
2017-2-16
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Netherlands

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-16 14:03

Did refreshing firmware or factory setting solve your problem? What is the current status?
2017-2-17
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Anoniem Posted at 2017-2-17 11:23
Did refreshing firmware or factory setting solve your problem? What is the current status?

No - nothing was resolved.  Today during my support call more issues were uncovered and it has to go back.  Again.  Today, in addition to the vision calibration, it kept giving an error message that there was magnetic interference (when there was not) and then a compass error appeared as well.  I was even asked to take my drone outside into my yard - donning my snow boots - to continue our service call and see if it made a difference, but it did not.  Very frustrating.
2017-2-17
Use props
hekokimushi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131558 ft
Bolivia

same issue. after updated to the new firmware which apparanty does a self startup sensor check had triggered my forward vision sensor to be at fault asking for a acalibration. of coz the calibration failed. pain in the a$$ when im on holiday trying shoot some of the lifetime images... but stuck with this Warning
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules