lose connection
943 6 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
townsendfrank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 231171 ft

United States

ever since I was forced to upgrade my app to 3.1.3 my lost connection has got worse.App is 3.1.3  FW is 1.7.90 and
I am using a samsung galaxy A7.I have had about 5 flights since the app update.I would get 1 or 2 lost signals,but
I would toogle the camera switch back and forth and it would re connect.Yesterday it disconnected 4 or 5 times,and today just
before the rain was supposed to come I did a 13 min. flight and half of the time was a lost signal.The camera switch did not
work to reconnect.I am flying in the same spot,over 20 flights.Not sure if I should upgrade FW to 1.8.10 or break down and
buy Litchi.Has anyone with the same tab. I am using had any luck with litchi?The camera view just turns gray can anyone
HELP.I now just have a cool looking paper weight
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Have you tried to delete the APP and re-install it?
Also please re-link your aircraft and remote, then fly it in different open location and check the performance.
Make sure the antenna keeps in optimal range during flight.
2017-2-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, keep the flat sides of your antenna orientation, towards the drone.
Not the tip or thin edges.

Staying updated to the latest firmware is also always advised strongly.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-19
Use props
fansf342d5fa
New

Russia

Hello. I am the owner of Phantom 3 Standard. I'm having problems after a software update. Updated version from 1.6.8 to 1.8.1.
During the update, accidentally turned off the remote control. Then quadrocopter started beeping loudly and gave an error. Re-issued update: successfully.
Restart the RC and quadrocopter. On the screen was the message: signal lost. After that I made a re-linking RC. LEDs light up green.
Quadrocopters started to fly. But there was trouble. After each lost link quadrocopters off and the remote control. And copter stopped flying on 50 meters.
Please tell me what to do.
sorry for my English
Thank you.
2017-2-19
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 02:38
Have you tried to delete the APP and re-install it?
Also please re-link your aircraft and remote, then fly it in different open location and check the performance.
Make sure the antenna keeps in optimal range during flight.

I stopped most of the apps that run in the back ground and move to a new location and have
had 2 long flights with no disconnects.Thanks
2017-2-19
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2

United States

fansf342d5fa Posted at 2017-2-19 06:22
Hello. I am the owner of Phantom 3 Standard. I'm having problems after a software update. Updated version from 1.6.8 to 1.8.1.
During the update, accidentally turned off the remote control. Then quadrocopter started beeping loudly and gave an error. Re-issued update: successfully.
Restart the RC and quadrocopter. On the screen was the message: signal lost. After that I made a re-linking RC. LEDs light up green.

fansf342d5fa
what kind of phone or tablet are you using?Make sure you are not in beginner mode.You have to be
in the app to check.You will have to uncheck beginner and set your flight limits (height/distance).
2017-2-19
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2

United States

townsendfrank Posted at 2017-2-19 13:38
I stopped most of the apps that run in the back ground and move to a new location and have
had 2 long flights with no disconnects.Thanks

I think my problem is resolved.I had to move about 30 feet from  where I used to stand.and close some
of the apps running in the back ground  
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules