976 6 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI IJD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

Hello, everyone
On the DJI webstore I saw that DJI said that theyd be sending out mavics 1-3 days after order confirmation so i jumped on the mavic (feb 16).
The next day i saw on the forum in the MAVIC SHIPPING UPDATE thread that they were confirming a 1-3 day turn around on their end (feb 17).

I spoke with dji through both chat and email and they told me that the order i had placed will not ship until March 10th. Whats the deal with that?

Unfair to lead your customers on.

Thanks for allowing me to rant.

2017-2-19
Use props
Davezdogs
lvl.1

United States

When you get it don't damage it.. the "1-3" day replacement process is also weeks long smh still waiting
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI IJD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

thanks for the heads up. how did you crash?
2017-2-19
Use props
ChasinTail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42943 ft
United States

I ordered my Mavic on 2/10
It shipped on 2/13/17
Received it on 2/16/17.  

Shipped from California, and I'm in Washington State.

When I ordered, the DJI site said would ship in 5-7 days.  

(FlyMore Package)

I must have got lucky.
2017-2-19
Use props
Estee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same here, ordered mine as they advertised(and still are) a 1-3 day delivery....pure p1sh!
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're now working on it and trying our best to handle the cases.
Thank you all very much for your supporting again!
2017-2-20
Use props
ThorH
New

Norway

I ordered my Mavic Pro last year, through a local dealer. First because I want to support the local dealer who is very helpful, stocks spares, etc. Second, because I do not get the 25% VAT return through the DJI store. I am very provoced by mails from DJI saying "order now, and we will ship in 1-3 business days". Fullfill exsisting orders first, even if you have to give some profit to the channel. You may need them again tomorrow.
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules