One account, multiple drones?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scootchu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20102 ft

United States

In an effort to not make things confusing how does one have multiple drones and one account with DJI. I have just inquired about warranty service on a drone I fly for school. It has stress cracks in the shell. The flight records for that SN P3A are synced.
I have a personal drone at home and I am not sure if I have synced my flight records on the cloud or not, but I do know that I use the same credentials to login for both P3A's.

I feel a CF coming if  the data gets confused. I read a horror story of a person with multiple drones and one had a crash and DJI kept focusing on the crash, when it wasn't the aircraft in question.  Are the files in the cloud marked in such a way that they are linked to the serial #'s of the aircraft? Is there a way to view what is stored in the cloud.

2017-2-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Flight records are linked with the aircraft they belong to.  You can fly multiple drones on the same account.
2017-2-21
Use props
Scootchu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20102 ft

United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-21 08:30
Flight records are linked with the aircraft they belong to.  You can fly multiple drones on the same account.

Thank you!
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules