Extra Charge after ordering from DJI Store
1048 4 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

Last week I decided to order a mavic from the DJI store so I used paypal and was charged correct but a few days later I happen to check my Bank account and there was a extra charge deducted that was 31.00 dollars so I called my bank and they say it was because of the currency . This is a first for me that I know of I bought a few drones direct from them just wondering if anyone else notice that extra charge?
2017-2-21
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You will get a currency conversion charge if you are buying something in another currency than your own.
I take it you ordered from a DJI store that is not in your country ?
2017-2-21
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

I'm in the US and when I was on their site it showed US currency it was just strange that it didn't show up before I purchase it was just withdrawn from my bank account guess I have to pay close attention to my bank account don't like being charge for things without my knowledge.
2017-2-21
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Chet2323 Posted at 2017-2-21 10:54
I'm in the US and when I was on their site it showed US currency it was just strange that it didn't show up before I purchase it was just withdrawn from my bank account guess I have to pay close attention to my bank account don't like being charge for things without my knowledge.

It sounds like a PayPal thing rather than a DJI thing. Weird, though. Didn't use PayPal this time but I'll have to go back and see if my credit card was charged a conversion fee.
2017-2-21
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

Not a paypal thing I dont believe Paypal shows no charges at all only shows up on my Bank account.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules