No video using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb04fc9a
New
Flight distance : 496667 ft
United States

Hi,

I have a Galaxy Tab 3 running Cyanogenmod 13.0 (Android 6.0.1). I had used this tablet with my P3P until one day when the updated app (I don't recall which version) would no longer show any video.  I can connect to the P3P and see all of the data.  I can fly it. But I get no video.

I was OK because I had a backup. Well, now my backup is no longer working (at all!) so I need to go back to my Tab 3. I have followed all of the threads here - USB debugging, so on and so forth.  No solution for me.

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am up to date on all firmware and app version.

TR
2017-2-21
Use props
Tima
lvl.3
Flight distance : 930230 ft
United Kingdom

Try turning off tablet,  let the app boot from you turning on tablet not from sandby . Turn on trans then phantom then your table let it bootup swipe tablet or enter pin  and the app shounld boot ok  see if this helps
2017-2-26
Use props
Jtahan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481601 ft
United States

Im having the same issues....i have a galaxy tab pro ( same issue with LG G4) and all of a sudden, after updating, my video feed no longer works while the rest of the drone works fine. Problem is, its not JUST the Go app, Litchi also doesn't receive a video signal. Im going to downgrade my phantom and Go app to an earlier update and see if the problem persists. I was talking with customer service and they kept babbling on about Android 4.xx.xx. Not sure what that has to do with anything since the drone flew fine since i first flew using android 5 and 6 on multiple devices. Ill update this post after i test it all out.
2017-2-27
Use props
Peo
First Officer
Flight distance : 25409793 ft
Sweden

Look here
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2017-2-27
Use props
gunitt
lvl.1

United States

Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys for 20 to 30 seconds. Once you see the Samsung logo, release the Power key immediately but continue pressing the Volume Down key. Your phone should continue booting up and you will be prompted to unlock your phone as usual. You will know if the phone successfully booted in safe mode if the text “Safe mode” is displayed at the lower-left corner of the screen. You will get more troubleshooting ideas from Samsung Galaxy 3 Manual.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules