831 5 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisNiceButDim
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Morning all,
Connected to Mavic with DJI GO 4
App showed a firmware update was required so came back out into home and clicked on update. It takes me to a screen as attached and no button to download or update, just info about the update. Reconnected and restarted the app countless times. Impossible to update. Has anyone had similar issues? Please advise.
Kind regards
Chris
Screenshot_2017-02-22-04-56-20.png
2017-2-21
Use props
Soarmax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7536 ft
United States

A couple of things come to mind. First try uninstalling and reinstalling DJI GO 4 App.  If that doesn't solve the problem, you should be able to update your Mavic and Controler using DJI Assistant 2 from your computer.  Please let us know how these work out.  - Max
2017-2-21
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think there's a 'button' obscured by that text on smaller screens or the way some phones display it.
The Assistant is the way  to go.
2017-2-22
Use props
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Try setting your font to the default, I noticed on my G4 that the button was barely visible (and i have everything set to small)
2017-2-22
Use props
ChrisNiceButDim
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you guys.
As you suggested it was down to the text. Reverting back to the default text style alone didn't solve the problem but changing the text size to the smallest size just about allowed me to see a slither of the button. Think the App scaling needs a little attention.
Kind regards
Chris
2017-2-22
Use props
SupraLB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Same thing happened to me on my LG V20 yesterday.   I tried everything, from rebooting to closing everything, and even came here looking for a solution.   

It finally worked when I had to swap out the battery in the Mavic, because it was draining down the whole time.    Once I did that download button finally was completely visible.   

2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules