My DJI won't start up
1057 3 2015-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harry175b
New

United Kingdom

my phantom 2 vision + wont start with the controller and try to recalibrate on the computer but doesn't seem to work But when  I use ground control all the  motors Spin up And its all fine ???
2015-2-22
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

I do suppose that your RC is fully charged. When you are saying that the RC callibration doesn't seem to work, what do you mean ny this?
Did it work before with the same controller? If yes, did you do a firmware update prior to it not working anymore?

Re-bind the RC to your phantom and see of it works then.
2015-2-22
Use props
harry175b
New

United Kingdom

markus2015 Posted at 2015-2-22 19:31
I do suppose that your RC is fully charged. When you are saying that the RC callibration doesn't see ...

Yes the controller is fully charged and when I plug it in to the computer and try to recalibrate the controller it does nothing it does the first lot of beeps on start up but not the second lot? and if I take it of in ground control mode and take control I have full control of the drone and it all works fine ? Just can't take of normally. I done the update when I first got it and all worked fine ?
2015-2-22
Use props
Observer 2
lvl.2

United States

harry175b@aol.c Posted at 2015-2-23 05:29
Yes the controller is fully charged and when I plug it in to the computer and try to recalibrate t ...

Have you ever been able to connect it to the computer before and get it to be recognized?
2015-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules