P4 USB issue and FSE
457 3 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonStrk
lvl.1
United States

[size=14.6667px]I've had my phantom 4 awhile now and now i'm starting to have some issues with it I keep getting a forward sensor error and I can no longer connect to the DJI assistant 2 software on my computer, my son can connect his no problem but every time i try to connect mine i get a USB malfunctioned error in a pop up on my task bar. any ideas? I'd really appreciate it.[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Thanks,
[size=14.6667px]-Jas

2017-2-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you say your son can connect his, do you mean that your son can connect his P4 to your computer and use the Assistant 2 on your computer to calibrate his sensors ?

If so have you tried using his USB lead to connect your P4 to your computer ?
2017-2-22
Use props
jasonStrk
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-22 13:28
When you say your son can connect his, do you mean that your son can connect his P4 to your computer and use the Assistant 2 on your computer to calibrate his sensors ?

If so have you tried using his USB lead to connect your P4 to your computer ?

Sorry, yes that's what i meant. we use the same USB cable so I've been pretty close to pulling my hair out.  
2017-2-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jasonStrk Posted at 2017-2-22 13:35
Sorry, yes that's what i meant. we use the same USB cable so I've been pretty close to pulling my hair out.

I would try it on another computer and if the same result return it for a replacement/refund, or a warranty repair if beyond the returns period.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules