serial number
21767 18 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JGOFDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2648 ft

United States

can someone tell me where to find my serial number,and what it is supposed to look like? i see the numbers in the battery compartment, and the model number-but i am unsure of where the serial is or what it looks like.                              
2017-2-22
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Under the battery slot
2017-2-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Look for a postage stamp sized sticker.

You may need a magnifying glass to read the numbers.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For a P4 Pro, the serial number would be the one that's inside the battery compartment.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Here is the screenshot for your reference:
SN.jpg
2017-2-23
Use props
JGOFDJI
lvl.1

United States

awesome! thanks
2017-2-23
Use props
Kgroschi
New
Flight distance : 314567 ft
United States

Guys I am a noob here and don't know where I can post regarding my P3P. I seem to have 3 different Model Serial Numbers on my drone. How is that possible? I bought the drone like that from Best Buy and it never had any repairs done to it. Something isn't right. I need the right Serial Number for the FAA. Please help!
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Kgroschi Posted at 2017-2-24 17:15
Guys I am a noob here and don't know where I can post regarding my P3P. I seem to have 3 different Model Serial Numbers on my drone. How is that possible? I bought the drone like that from Best Buy and it never had any repairs done to it. Something isn't right. I need the right Serial Number for the FAA. Please help!

There are a couple different serial numbers on the unit. The one that you would use for the FAA would be on the shell of the aircraft itself. The one on the camera and on the VPS are for those specific components, which only repair technicians would ever really use if it was sent in for service.
2017-2-25
Use props
usere1c0332ac8
lvl.2

United States

also on your box it came in
2017-2-25
Use props
JGOFDJI
lvl.1

United States

OK GOT IT AND IM REGISTERED. AFRAID TO FLY IT , BUT IM REGISTERED HAHAHA
2017-2-26
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Having bought mine as a used unit is there anyway to find out if there is any residual warranty left by using the serial number?
2017-2-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JGOFDJI Posted at 2017-2-26 13:21
OK GOT IT AND IM REGISTERED. AFRAID TO FLY IT , BUT IM REGISTERED HAHAHA

Turn caps lock off and relax, everything is going to be just fine... ;-)

Be sure to RTFM several times, helping you become familiar with the aircraft.
Go completely through the app, so that you have all your preferences set correctly.
Particularly RTH height, set above any near obstacles, that would prevent a proper RTH sequence.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-26
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-26 17:06
Turn caps lock off and relax, everything is going to be just fine... ;-)

Be sure to RTFM several times, helping you become familiar with the aircraft.

Or......

Do what the majority does. Just go straight out and fly anywhere you feel like at any altitude. Don't bother with silly things like reading manuals, rules, regulations and learning how to use it. What's the point of being a Millennial if you cannot get instant gratification? If anything goes wrong it will be someone else's fault anyway. You know your rights, maybe a bit shaky on the obligations part but what the hell.
2017-2-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cabansail Posted at 2017-2-26 17:24
Or......

Do what the majority does. Just go straight out and fly anywhere you feel like at any altitude. Don't bother with silly things like reading manuals, rules, regulations and learning how to use it. What's the point of being a Millennial if you cannot get instant gratification? If anything goes wrong it will be someone else's fault anyway. You know your rights, maybe a bit shaky on the obligations part but what the hell.

How can you have any pudding, if you don't RTFM? If you don't RTFM, you can't have any pudding.

Is that lack of being engaged for the majority of new pilots? Thankfully most bright folk don't practice that routine.
Yeah, it Seems like with literally 100,000's drones being produced and sold, very few are here, and expressing their frustration, & having problems. Yes it would appear most people are learning to understand variables, which is the best way to success, before they venture out and have a less than enjoyable experience. Yes, the vast majority, don't frequent forums either.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-26
Use props
Kgroschi
New
Flight distance : 314567 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-25 00:12
There are a couple different serial numbers on the unit. The one that you would use for the FAA would be on the shell of the aircraft itself. The one on the camera and on the VPS are for those specific components, which only repair technicians would ever really use if it was sent in for service.

Thank you for that! Much appreciated!
2017-3-13
Use props
Phil68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584301 ft
Switzerland

Hi guys
I have a question concerning the serial number of my Phantom 3 Pro:  I recently replaced my damaged center board. As a consequence the serial of the Phantom 3 has changed. Obviously it is stored somewhere on the center board. Does anyone know, where the serial of the aircraft is exactely stored? Is it on the IMU (1) or on the micro SD card (2) or somewhere else?  Is it possible to change the serial (to the original one)?
Thanks for help!

front side

front side

bottom side

bottom side
2017-7-2
Use props
fans9645d9f1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1343002 ft
Italy

103LE1R002021H
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_2AxSu5AWfkqI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9449 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-22 22:05
Look for a postage stamp sized sticker.

You may need a magnifying glass to read the numbers.

2018-3-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Something along those lines... Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now