How to change from 2.7k mov. back to 1080p mp4 issue.
2825 5 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d408eaf
lvl.1

United States

PS3 Standard recently upgrade firmware to 1.8.10 and everything works fine except it changed my video format to 2.7k and mov. format.  All my GoPro's and video cameras I use 1080p and mp4, which all play in Windows Media Player just fine so I can preview my footage before putting it into my editing software.  The mov. format doesn't play in Media Player, but my editing program will play it and convert on export, so all is not lost.  In the user manual I downloaded when I bought the drone a year or so ago, there were instructions about tapping a bar on my Ipad screen to change things, but with the update the screen looks different and I've tried tapping every bit of it trying to figure out how to make the change back to what I used with no luck.  Has anyone run into this, and if so how do you change the video format with the newer update?  Thanks for any tips!  Only other issue is the well known strong interference warning, but I pretty much ignore it and haven't had any problems controlling the bird.
2017-2-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The camera settings are all on the right side of the screen. there are two icons, a still camera icon and a movie camera icon, select the movie camera icon and it should bring up the settings.
2017-2-25
Use props
fans5d408eaf
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-2-25 18:40
The camera settings are all on the right side of the screen. there are two icons, a still camera icon and a movie camera icon, select the movie camera icon and it should bring up the settings.

The settings show for both the still and video along a horizontal bar, but the problem is I want to change the video setting and can't find the way to do that since the latest update.  Tapping on the bar does nothing and I don't find anything in any of the menus to do it either.
2017-2-26
Use props
fans5d408eaf
lvl.1

United States

fans5d408eaf Posted at 2017-2-26 03:26
The settings show for both the still and video along a horizontal bar, but the problem is I want to change the video setting and can't find the way to do that since the latest update.  Tapping on the bar does nothing and I don't find anything in any of the menus to do it either.

May disregard this now as after a lot of bumbling around I finally found the way to change the video settings and got it done.  Tapped on the slide bars under the video/camera button, chose M for manual and that let me change things.  Switched back to AUTO after the changes and I'm back to mp4. and 1080p so all is good now.  It all works different than before, but at least I got it back to where I want it.  Thanks for trying to help!
2017-2-26
Use props
monica66
lvl.2

Japan

Refer to:
http://brorsoft.com/how-to/downscale-4k-to-1080p.html
2017-9-12
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

The common error in this sort of setting .... is not having P3 powered up and connected. Many menu items do not show or allow change when only App is on ... it needs App / RC and AC on to transfer the settings to the AC ....

Nigel
2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules