Suggested improvements
807 2 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

I could swear I saw a thread about this some time ago, but cannot for the life of me find it now....

DJI, I have been using the Osmo+ for a while now, and think it's fantastic. However, there are certain things that can be improved. Your loyal users are prepared to offer you this advice for free.... no need to pay a Consultancy thousands of dollars.... I'm going to start with the following, and hope others pitch in:

1) Please provide a PLUG that suits the region where the device is being sold. It really hacked me off that I bought it in Singapore and it came with a US plug... why? That's just really sloppy. Luckily the Inspire 1 I bought here did come with a 3 pin plug. More luck... the cable can be unplugged from the charger, it's not moulded in, so it's a relatively easy fix. But seriously, know your market.

2) The holster case. Looks cool, but pretty useless. It holds the Osmo, you can squeeze the mic in.... and that's it. I need space for at least one extra battery and the controlling phone... I don't use my actual phone as I don't want it ringing when fliming, so am using an old one as the controller. Then there are the extras like the base, extension handle etc.... sure, I can hunt around for another bag, at extra cost, but why not make the one that comes with it a little more practical?

3) Provide a lens protection cap for the Osmo+.... I know it comes with a glass cover but how about something to protect that, like the Osmo? Not really sure what the point of that screw-on glass cover is really.....

4) Include the base with the unit.... it is so useful and I only found out about it by accident. This would halve the amount of complaints from "vloggers"!

That's it for now.... any other suggestions?
2017-2-28
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I get point #1. but for #2 like you said we can always look for a case that suits each persons needs, I think the original case is fine and great because it is compact. ## not sure what cap it comes with since I have a regular OSMO, #4 the base is an accessories just like any other attachments, they could include it but that would just mark up the price. I use my base all the time but im not sure if 100% of people do.
2017-2-28
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

agree with #3. I've never bought a camera or lens which didn't come with a cap, and it would cost dji next to nothing. I found one on Amazon..cost me £2.00 shipped from China.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules