Battery replacement
682 1 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28d22ad5
New

Canada

hi my name is tinu i also buy a phantom 4 pro plus this month on 15 february 2017 and its battery got bulged after 2 flights .i contacted the dji support for my replacement becoze its a new one .i also have the dji care refresh but its only 6 days after delivery so they said not need to go with dji refresh they created case number and shipping label and send it to me.i send back that damaged battery to the north american service center because i live ups in canada.after one week its received by dji service center carson.i was notified by the shipping company that is ups but i didnt receive any email regarding the receive of my battery from the srvice team.now its more than 1 week i didnt get any updates .i contacted dji support for several times its more than 7 times but they are saying no information regarding this and no access to get more details.i dont know what to do about this .if any one knows any thing please help me to find a solution for this thing.thank you tinu joseph case number CAS-465036-Q8C9K1
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tinu, sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties, we replied you in another thread, your case is under progress, we'll help you follow up it and try to get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules