v01.03.0500 Whitelist Area Problem?
1583 8 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

Before this update, I was always flying in a restricted zone perfectly fine.
Selected my license, then enabled whitelist area, all good.

But now since updating, when I select my license, the whitelist area option remains greyed out, tried downgrading but remained the same problem. And yes my license is still active, it has not expired.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue after updating or recently?
2017-3-7
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

They made it stricter. Maybe you can PM one of the MODS to help you with that.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Strange, I'll ask the NFZ team about this
2017-3-7
Use props
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-7 23:13
Strange, I'll ask the NFZ team about this

Sounds good, let me know if you find anything
2017-3-8
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Huh, I had a sorta opposite experience today using the .0500 update -- where previously I required unlocking a restricted area, today I was able to fly there without problem. I didn't check to see if my license was still there since in all my flights prior, I had to activate the unlock every time before flying.
2017-3-8
Use props
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

v01.03.0500 doesn't support specific NFZ according to support, and will have to wait until the next update, or downgrade to a version that works.
2017-3-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

K6-Prefix Posted at 2017-3-9 15:34
v01.03.0500 doesn't support specific NFZ according to support, and will have to wait until the next update, or downgrade to a version that works.

Not following you, are you saying unlock licenses are currently impossible to activate using .0500?  

In my case, I think the DC NFZ accuracy has been tightened up, so my license is no longer needed since I no longer get the erroneous NFZ message (area in question was about 2 miles outside the DC FRZ border).
2017-3-9
Use props
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-3-9 21:19
Not following you, are you saying unlock licenses are currently impossible to activate using .0500?  

In my case, I think the DC NFZ accuracy has been tightened up, so my license is no longer needed since I no longer get the erroneous NFZ message (area in question was about 2 miles outside the DC FRZ border).

Yes, apparently .0500 doesn't support it in some nature, i'm in the DC zone and my option stopped working when the update launched. The next update will most likely give the licenses use again as I was told by support.
2017-3-9
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48146 ft
United States

to unlock what S/N are you to use

remote controller S/N

A/C S/N

gimbal S/N

i was told to unlock use the remote S/N

the remote s/n seems to work but their are time that i don't have wi/fi i get the you are in no fly zone

get wi/fi & it starts to work for a while

i am unlock on the web site the one that last 3 days & their is only one air port in my area it is a yellow zone.

is it ok to just turn off the GEO in the remote & just fly i don't have any other place around me that is a no fly zone?

2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules