Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Anyone having issues with Syncing your flight records with DJI Servers yesterday & today?

After flying my Inspire 1 I synced flights fine, then after flying My Mavic, using Go4 app I get a sync failure at 21%, it occours on all my iOS devices, which leads me to think its more likley a server problem. Tried deleting the local cache and resyning but no better.

This occurred on the prievious version and I hoped maybe the latest release may fix it but it didnt :-(

John

2017-3-8
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I had this issue with the server notice too. I was updating GEO map on P4P+ and it kept saying waiting for server so I cancelled.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just synced on my iPhone, two iPads, and NVIDIA Shield and all synced just fine.
2017-3-8
Use props
fans4197a663
lvl.1
Flight distance : 915492 ft
United States

I can't sync on a iPad mini and iPhone 6s, goes through the process then,  Sync Failed, Retry. I would like to save my records. 41 flights complete, only 39 is synced with the server.
2017-3-8
Use props
drone_user
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473743 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 10:26
I just synced on my iPhone, two iPads, and NVIDIA Shield and all synced just fine.

Hi Ken

I was wondering how you like that NVIDIA Shield? does the dji app crash a lot if not what firmware you running on the tablet? also have you tried fpv google using hdmi out on the NVIDIA Shield?

Thanks
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

drone_user Posted at 2017-3-8 13:52
Hi Ken

I was wondering how you like that NVIDIA Shield? does the dji app crash a lot if not what firmware you running on the tablet? also have you tried fpv google using hdmi out on the NVIDIA Shield?

The tablet has not crashed at all yet with the GO4 app. It's on Android 6.0.1
I have not tried any HDMI goggles yet.
2017-3-8
Use props
drone_user
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473743 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 14:16
The tablet has not crashed at all yet with the GO4 app. It's on Android 6.0.1
I have not tried any HDMI goggles yet.

ok and if you try goggles please let me know how it works and what brand you used

Thanks
2017-3-8
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Looks like an issue with my records stored on DJI servers then, looks like I shall have to set up a new account, unless someone who can access these records has a way of fixing the corruption.
2017-3-9
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue.. :/ All data is there up to the sixth..
2017-3-9
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

And where are flight records on Android devices?? I can't seem to find the actual place where you sync. It doesn't show that option anywhere.
2017-3-9
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

Ken, I know it shows the logs are downloaded but try clearing the logs off of your device and then resync. That is when I started having the same problems with the DJI servers that HealthyDrones is currently having.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Grumps Posted at 2017-3-9 20:01
Ken, I know it shows the logs are downloaded but try clearing the logs off of your device and then resync. That is when I started having the same problems with the DJI servers that HealthyDrones is currently having.

I've cleared all my flight records on both my iPhone and Shield and both have loaded all the flight records back onto them.
So no issues here, you have a good WiFi connection right?
2017-3-10
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-10 07:43
I've cleared all my flight records on both my iPhone and Shield and both have loaded all the flight records back onto them.
So no issues here, you have a good WiFi connection right?

Yes I have a perfect WiFi connection, I deleted all the flights off the device and re-synced, all the flights prior to that days synced back OK.

Update - its now started working again, across all devices so whatever it was seems to have sorted itself out.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2017-3-10 12:33
Yes I have a perfect WiFi connection, I deleted all the flights off the device and re-synced, all the flights prior to that days synced back OK.

Update - its now started working again, across all devices so whatever it was seems to have sorted itself out.

OK, good to hear.
2017-3-10
Use props
fans4197a663
lvl.1
Flight distance : 915492 ft
United States

Issue has been resolved here. It's working.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules