Matrice 600 Firmware V1.0.0.80
1344 4 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmyers
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Matrice 600 firmware to V1.0.0.80.  After that upgrade it seems there is slightly better flight performance which I'm happy with.  That being said now when I try to use the variety of flight planning apps that I have been experimenting with (for waypoint flying) the apps no longer recognize when the remote control is in F-Mode (intelligent flight mode).  Now Litchi, DJI Ground Station Pro, and Autopilot all aren't capable of flying waypoints because the apps don't recognize when the vehicle is in F-Mode.  The DJI Go App does however recognize when the drone is in intelligent flight mode but I'm guessing this is because of an update to the app on Feb 12, 2017.  Has anyone else experienced this with the M600?  I can always downgrade a version however I do think the vehicle is more reliable as a whole with the new firmware.  
2017-3-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With the stand alone A3 you need to use P mode. Not sure if this is the same on the m600. F mode was changed to Sport mode.
2017-3-17
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I have not experienced any of the issues with GSP or autopilot, Sometimes the firmware has not installed properly so the thing to do is downgrade and power cycle the craft, controller and clean the iPad/tablet of all running app then turn on, upgrade again and power cycle to see if that brings you back to a normal state. I have done this once or twice when there is an issue. If you have done this and all is not well PM DJI Jamie, he normally has some good suggestions and answers.

ricci
2017-3-17
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

When I upgraded the only issue I had is calibrating compass in the vertical position. Still having that problem anyone have a  solution for that? Horizontal calibrates fine.
2017-3-21
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-3-21 06:24
When I upgraded the only issue I had is calibrating compass in the vertical position. Still having that problem anyone have a  solution for that? Horizontal calibrates fine.

Hi,
Yes I had this problem but I found if I went in the garden away from electrical  cables and magnetic fields I could calibrate it properly.

Hope that helps for you.

ricci
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules