DJI Increase Spare Battery and Parts Prices for Inspire in UK
1429 5 2015-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

So the increase in battery prices and parts for the Inspire has now hit the UK and dealers blame increase in Shipping Costs.
I have noticed a price increase of around £40+ pounds just on the TB47 alone.

How can DJI justify this.

We waited for months for the ios app release with no input from DJI or any indication that customers will be looked after for their patience.  

This is how DJI re-pay its Customers.  

Nothing more than money grabbing and screwing the customer.  

I struggle to see how costs can possibly rise by this amount for a battery.  Seriously Pi..... off with this and I doubt that these parts are even new consignments received from DJI.  UK dealers are simply taking the opportunity to increase their profit margins on existing stock at instructions from DJI.

It would be nice for DJI or their representatives to try and explain their actions and price increases.  How come the aircraft have not increased in price ?? these are manufactured and shipped from the same factory.  So how can one product incurr price increases and not the main aircraft ?

Criminal is what it is.

2015-2-26
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Buy from Helipal in HK. Very reasonable to deal with. I bought to TB48's. Very efficient.
2015-2-26
Use props
ian.expert-24
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I believe that they originally had forgotten to include VAT at 20%
2015-2-26
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
United Kingdom

ian.expert-24 Posted at 2015-2-27 02:27
I believe that they originally had forgotten to include VAT at 20%

Yeah, I dont beleive that one for one minute.
2015-2-26
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Sorry to hear this.
It's weird, in Australia I was waiting for this to happen but instead many of the prices slightly dropped.  

Not sure which exchange rate they use as a base but I'm guessing it's not the US dollar.   If it were then we should have seen a massive rise as our dollar lost about 10% since the original pricing was announced.

Probably the € so watch the exchange rate between the €/£ and see if there's any correlation with the rise.

2015-2-26
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
United Kingdom

jimhare Posted at 2015-2-27 04:18
Sorry to hear this.
It's weird, in Australia I was waiting for this to happen but instead many of t ...

Jim,

If they havent increased their prices in Oz yet., I would grab a spare battery if you can afford to.  You may save some bucks.
2015-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules