Can't upload or view flights in flight record
802 5 2015-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
derkoi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i was hoping an update would fix the issue but it didn't. I'm using an iPad air 2. When I try uploading it says 2 upload errors (I have 2 flights) and if I try to open a flight the app crashes.

Anyone else getting this?
2015-2-26
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Do you use the latest app version?
Is the issue still here?
2015-3-2
Use props
derkoi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, yes just installed the latest version and it's still doing it.
2015-5-8
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Are you using the white arrow on the right side of your screen In the video and picture box to copy your flights into your pilot log? I land then while both the bird is on and the transmitter is on I press the white arrow and one of the options is to copy the flight into your log. That is the way I do it and it has always worked for me. I have not tested this function since the newest update as I have not been able to fly due to high winds. I don't know I'd this is what you are talking about or not. Hope this helps.
2015-5-8
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

I'm on an iPad Air 2.  Have had no problems with previous versions.  Will be testing the newest version of the app tomorrow.
2015-5-8
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I have an issue too, when i finish flying the records shows up on the app, but if try to synchronize it, it starts a progress bar, it only gets to 3% and closes, neither i could open a replay of the flight, could someone explain me the way of doing it, have an Ipad Air 1st Gen...
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules