Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello,
I am facing some flight problems with Pix4D Capture. How can i Solve this?
See the problem on Picture.

Pix4D Capture

Pix4D Capture
2017-3-29
Use props
taurus35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136417 ft
United Kingdom

Reduce your grid distance/size & make sure your home point is closer to your grid...onscreen seems to be self explanatory?
2017-3-29
Use props
Jim M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116562 ft
United States

Your grid is more that 150 meters (492 feet) from your home point.  1) Move the grid closer 2) or if that's not an option, just fly the drone manually toward the center of the grid and once there and while airborne, click the start button to begin the automated mission.  And if you need a grid that is that big, fly multiple missions covering the area you want on separate batteries.  Last piece of advice is, the best app to run PIX4D is a Samsung 6 Android.  For everything else with DJI Go, best to use IOS.   That's because the PIX4D Android app is about 1 year ahead of the iOS version.  I know.  I use the PIX4D software every day.  
2017-3-29
Use props
Jim M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116562 ft
United States

Oh ya.  And Never Ever attempt to run the DJI Go and PIX4D app at the same time.  Good chance of loosing control of your drone if you do that.  Each time before using PIX4D for the first time at a new location, make sure to recalibrate and set the return to home altitude in DJI Go.   Once set, close DJI Go.  And then launch PIX4D.  You need to do all of this, because there is no return to home setting in PIX4D.  I remembers what you set when running PIX4D.

2017-3-29
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Jim M Posted at 2017-3-29 22:47
Your grid is more that 150 meters (492 feet) from your home point.  1) Move the grid closer 2) or if that's not an option, just fly the drone manually toward the center of the grid and once there and while airborne, click the start button to begin the automated mission.  And if you need a grid that is that big, fly multiple missions covering the area you want on separate batteries.  Last piece of advice is, the best app to run PIX4D is a Samsung 6 Android.  For everything else with DJI Go, best to use IOS.   That's because the PIX4D Android app is about 1 year ahead of the iOS version.  I know.  I use the PIX4D software every day.

Thanks Jim,
I was using android but last few days i'm using IOS and now i'm facing this problem.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules