Cloud filling the valley and spilling of the ridges
704 5 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rt60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 951096 ft
Australia

We had one of those mornings where the clouds fill the valley floor so from the take off point your'e looking down over a sea of cloud. And misty clouds spilled over the ridge from the next valley.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia.
2017-4-1
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Nice video. You are lucky to be at such a great spot with your Mavic.
2017-4-1
Use props
rt60
lvl.2
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-1 22:34
Nice video. You are lucky to be at such a great spot with your Mavic.

Yes a lot of open, scenic space around here although most of it is National Park. There are spots to take off from out side the Park though.
2017-4-2
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Really nice video, thank you, it's a breath taking scenery you have there.
2017-4-2
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

Sweet. Do you get those cloud banks like that often enough or did you have to wait for the "perfect" day?

Would have been a cool shot to fly under the clouds and then fly up to burst through the clouds getting a shot of the hills, however if it was me I would be anxious about doing so and may not be worth the risk.

Enjoyed the video.
2017-4-2
Use props
rt60
lvl.2
Australia

4wesomeAdam Posted at 2017-4-2 01:01
Sweet. Do you get those cloud banks like that often enough or did you have to wait for the "perfect" day?

Would have been a cool shot to fly under the clouds and then fly up to burst through the clouds getting a shot of the hills, however if it was me I would be anxious about doing so and may not be worth the risk.

We get those conditions a number of times a year, just need to be up early as it tends to clear up quickly like morning fog. I wouldn't be game to fly through it (apart from the rules) as I'm a pretty cautious pilot. 100+ flights and still on original props.
2017-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules