My first flight outside of Beginner Mode
581 2 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fibersnake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104754 ft
United States

Got my Phantom 4 Pro last weekend and so far loving it and having no issues at all.  Did all the firmware updates and been messey with the features.  Here is a video of the P4P out flying around the neighborhood and surrounding farms and a quick trip down to the Potomac River.  Going to go down to the river here shortly and shoot some directly over the river.

I am using a LG V20 for the controller with Android and have had no issue.  I think this about the 10th flight overall.

Loving the P4P and will be updating my video processiong program to take full advantage of the 4K features.

Unfortunately this is uploaded to Youtube and does not do the quality of the original well at all.  

2017-4-2
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job!!   Great colors and no shutter flicker (use a filter?).  Only suggesiton is perhaps calibrate your horion as you may be going downhill ,  however it may just be the mountains.   Regardless keep up the good work.
2017-4-2
Use props
fibersnake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104754 ft
United States

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-4-2 10:43
Great job!!   Great colors and no shutter flicker (use a filter?).  Only suggesiton is perhaps calibrate your horion as you may be going downhill ,  however it may just be the mountains.   Regardless keep up the good work.

Thank you,

Did have a .4 ND filter on it.  Pretty familiar with the photography aspects, the drone part and flying is what I am learning.  Yes there is allot of hills and mountains around here (Eastern Panhandle of WV).

Thanks and thanks to all for the great tips and advice on this forum.
2017-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules