IMU problem, mavic pro
2757 18 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edo87
lvl.1
United States

Hello to all,

so when i go to the settings to calibrate my IMU it stays on the first screen for ever..... i left it there with a fully charged battery and it died without ever changing.... tried so since last night
i have even downgraded my firmware and re upgraded it but still nothing......

what could the issue be and how to fix it?
2017-4-2
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

From memory, pretty sure goes belly down, then left side (from the back), right side, back end up or upside down. It should change. No need to mess with those though unless you have a problem to fix.
2017-4-2
Use props
Erick Bruce
lvl.1
United States

silly question---->you are manipulating the Mavic during this process? yes?   flip on side/belly/alternate side  as photo prompts you?
2017-4-2
Use props
Erick Bruce
lvl.1
United States

IMU you have to follow onscreen. I walked away the first time and was in the same position as you..did not realize it was asking me to alternate the position of my bird...even though i read about the process prior.
2017-4-2
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Please read the manual, you need to follow the on-screen prompts. Good-luck
2017-4-2
Use props
edo87
lvl.1
United States

thank you guys, i know how to do it i just cant... it gets stuck at the first screen/image, but my sensor page shows this :/
?dl=0
?dl=0
2017-4-2
Use props
edo87
lvl.1
United States

thank you for the replies.... i do know and understand how to do it, but it wont let me get past the first picture/setup
but looking at the settings it shows this

2017-4-2
Use props
edo87
lvl.1
United States

cristianc Posted at 2017-4-2 16:03
Please read the manual, you need to follow the on-screen prompts. Good-luck

thank you for the replies.... i do know and understand how to do it, but it wont let me get past the first picture/setup
but looking at the settings it shows this

IMG_2675.JPG
IMG_2676.JPG
2017-4-2
Use props
UKCobra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13957 ft
United Kingdom

My IMU Calibration got stuck at stage 2, and there were no prompts to do anything. It would stay there for 10+ minutes.
I then tried IMU Calibration with the arms folded in, and it passed. Will not do it again.
2017-4-3
Use props
edo87
lvl.1
United States

1 accelerometer doesnt work.... i think its from an app that ended up making a bad landing.....
it was a free app that why
2017-4-3
Use props
Erick Bruce
lvl.1
United States

edo87 Posted at 2017-4-3 05:30
1 accelerometer doesnt work.... i think its from an app that ended up making a bad landing.....
it was a free app that why

Wonder if that's being caused by some sort of Interference?  Have you tried moving to and alternate location??
2017-4-4
Use props
becks87
lvl.1
Italy

Erick Bruce Posted at 2017-4-4 12:26
Wonder if that's being caused by some sort of Interference?  Have you tried moving to and alternate location??

yes i have as the phone technical people told me to do.... still nothing so i sent it in....

the problem is that i was in florida while this happened and i am now away for 2 or 3 months in europe.....
the mavic pro cost about 500$ less there than here in italy......

they told me they would send it here but i am afraid of customs now......
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

becks87 Posted at 2017-4-6 13:15
yes i have as the phone technical people told me to do.... still nothing so i sent it in....

the problem is that i was in florida while this happened and i am now away for 2 or 3 months in europe.....

Looks like the hard landing has done some damage.
Have you tried connecting to the Assistant2 on your computer and restoring factory defaults.
Probably won't have an effect, but can't hurt to try.
2017-4-6
Use props
becks87
lvl.1
Italy

its fixed, thanks
2017-5-26
Use props
fans4f2b51a5
New

China

hello, i got the same problem with my mavic pro imu just wonder how do you fixed it? by sending it back for repair?
2017-6-25
Use props
becks87
lvl.1
United States

fans4f2b51a5 Posted at 2017-6-25 00:17
hello, i got the same problem with my mavic pro imu just wonder how do you fixed it? by sending it back for repair?

thats what i did, but try and check the back wiring of your glimbal just to see if that is for some reason also giving you problem (check that the wires and all are in the right position, and also check the cable beneath the glimbal to make sure its over the L shape piece)
2017-6-25
Use props
fans4f2b51a5
New

China

becks87 Posted at 2017-6-25 14:01
thats what i did, but try and check the back wiring of your glimbal just to see if that is for some reason also giving you problem (check that the wires and all are in the right position, and also check the cable beneath the glimbal to make sure its over the L shape piece)

thank you for your reply i did check and everything seem find, guess i need to contact online support.
best regards.
2017-6-25
Use props
becks87
lvl.1
Italy

good luck!!!! i ended up sending it in
2017-6-26
Use props
bigtiny5880
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427 ft
United States

What does the repair or replacement of the Mavic Pro  IMU cost at a DJI repair center? I have had repair work done on my Phantom 4 pro before but it was under warranty and I baught this Mavic pro used last year so I have no warranty on it.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules