Can not see well via tablet at times
578 15 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

Sometimes when I am flying my mavic the signal to my tablet is terrible and makes it almost impossible to get the shots i want or a smooth transition because I can't see where to stop the camera or if I am moving to quick.
2017-4-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It may or may not be possible for anyone to make suggestions that will help, but you'd first need to provide more information on the circumstances and what you're seeing. When you say that the "signal . . . is terrible", what specifically are you seeing? Is the POV feed freezing? If so, how far away is the aircraft at the time and are there obstacles (trees, buildings, etc.) between it and you when this occurs? If that's not when you mean then please provide some more details on what the behavior is that you're talking about.
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

This is what happens
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

See if the picture loads this time
tmp_23282-20170402_1756161264649218.jpg
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

Sometimes it is a lot worse. There was nothing between the drone and the controler about 20 ft away. Same results at 5 ft  sometimes the image freezes and other time it is like the image provided or worse
2017-4-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

AGuyInMO Posted at 2017-4-2 14:57
Sometimes it is a lot worse. There was nothing between the drone and the controler about 20 ft away. Same results at 5 ft  sometimes the image freezes and other time it is like the image provided or worse

That's a photo taken by your Mavic? I've never experienced that personally nor do I remember seeing anyone else experience that particular problem before. My guess is that you got a bad Mavic, in which case you should report this to DJI.
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

The photo stored on the card is fine. That is what i see when i am using it sometimes
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

I took the picture with my phone of my tablet screen while in flight
2017-4-2
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

Is the table a recent unit or older than a few years? I know some people with slower phone complained about picture viewing problems on the phone, but the video on the Mavic is fine.
2017-4-2
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

That's not right.  Try a different cable. Always check the cables first. Unfortunately youre gonna have trouble getting the micro usb to lighting cable I think to even test it,
2017-4-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you are using an ios tablet, check if hardware decoding is on or off. The setting will depend on the age/processor of the device.
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

Tablet for this instance was a samsung galaxy tab E
2017-4-2
Use props
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Try using the bottom USB connector?
2017-4-2
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

Thats the connection i use.
2017-4-3
Use props
AGuyInMO
lvl.1

United States

Any other ideas some days it is great and others i might as well be flying without the camera
2017-4-4
Use props
maccardiolog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227280 ft
Romania

Do you have many apps on your tablet ? Is your tablet an everyday use or is it special for Mavic ? I use a Samsung Note 3 and the live video is interrupted and very very bad , but I have many apps on it ! With my Google Pixel C tablet the video streaming is perfect .
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules