dji go app wrong connect info
983 11 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pete m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4803 ft
United States

I downloaded dji go app on a nexus 7. When I clicked how to connect it is not showing the right controller in the diagram and says to use a USB cable to connect.My nexus was made after 2013 but there is no USB port on it. Does this sound right?
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You have the phantom 3 standard, right? have you connected the phantom WiFi properly?
There should be "Camera" button when running the APP after all are connected.
2017-4-5
Use props
pete m
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 23:11
You have the phantom 3 standard, right? have you connected the phantom WiFi properly?
There should be "Camera" button when running the APP after all are connected.

I have the standard.My Iphone 5s works app works fine.The screen is way to small,thats why I want to use the Nexus.Will try going through the settings.Thanks
2017-4-6
Use props
pete m
lvl.1
United States

pete m Posted at 2017-4-6 05:49
I have the standard.My Iphone 5s works app works fine.The screen is way to small,thats why I want to use the Nexus.Will try going through the settings.Thanks

Thanks I got it to work.But the instruction on the app for connecting the p3s are definitely wrong.they tell you to hook up usb cable to rc and tablet,as far as I know there is no usb port on either device. Maybe you can check this out and save someone some time.
2017-4-6
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

pete m Posted at 2017-4-6 06:27
Thanks I got it to work.But the instruction on the app for connecting the p3s are definitely wrong.they tell you to hook up usb cable to rc and tablet,as far as I know there is no usb port on either device. Maybe you can check this out and save someone some time.

It is like this.
Screenshot_2017-04-06-19-59-50[1].png
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, which Go app version do you have on both devices? When you use your phone do those instructions look the same?
2017-4-6
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-6 14:35
Just to clarify, which Go app version do you have on both devices? When you use your phone do those instructions look the same?

Its just new users which see this. I just tested to force stop the app and clear all data from the app.
Then this pops up if you have not linked the RC AC.  I'm on 3.1.5 on android and  it all works well.
This was just test as I have newer seen this before.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2017-4-6 15:29
Its just new users which see this. I just tested to force stop the app and clear all data from the app.
Then this pops up if you have not linked the RC AC.  I'm on 3.1.5 on android and  it all works well.
This was just test as I have newer seen this before.

I'll notify the appropriate team to get this corrected.
2017-4-6
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Not that you need a USB cord with the P3S, but just to be clear you do have a USB port on your tablet. It's the same port you charge it from. Also do you have the 2nd gen Nexus 7 ? That's what I have, the 1st gen Nexus is not a good one to use with the Go app.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nice to know you made it.
I've forwarded this concern to the designated department to improve it, thank you for your feedback.
2017-4-6
Use props
adfp_88
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi guy, thank you for your feedback.
I will fix this problem in the next version of DJI GO.
Thank you.
Best.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Our engineers  are aware of this case and will fix it with the next version.
They replied this thread at 11#.
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules