App Functions
699 3 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LynxLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75207 ft
Latvia

I am using PS3, and DJI GO app for drones below P4. I have seen so far many videos where people adjust their chanels, choose between custom or auto mod, choosing livestream video quality e.t.c. in order to improve video stream quality.  But my app doesnt even provide me with such menu, or options.
Whats wrong? How can I adjust my chanels?

Also I am experiencing huge video feed lag, even at direct sight and distance below 10-20 meters. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 9.7

Waiting for answer

2017-4-6
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Your 3PS uses wireless, so you don't have that option. The 3PA and the Pro use the Lightbridge and you can install the config.-file so that you have 32 channels. Sorry.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Like Ricardo mentioned, unfortunately what you saw were for units that use Lightbridge technology to connect to the Go app instead of WiFi, like the P3P,P3A, P4 and the Inspire series. Just to clarify, which Go app version and firmware version are you running? Have you tried using a different mobile device to better troubleshoot the issue? Have you tried resetting the WiFi?
2017-4-6
Use props
LynxLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75207 ft
Latvia

Thanks for responses! Will see how to upgrade my antena kit to aRGtek.. Gues that could be sollution!
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules