Dji Assistan2 wont work any more windows 10
1469 15 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

Hi Dji Assistant has stopped working on my computer it will wait for me to plug in and just sits there like a stupid
I have tried the old version and the new . I have run as admin.
When you exit the programe the stupid thing is still running in the back ground you need to reboot the computer to get rid of it . Task manager wont shut it down .
look like some lame programing to me

2017-4-6
Use props
alexcannas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28038 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe your drivers are at fault! I deleted DJI Virtual COM port drivers and installed Microsoft's default. Works like a charm. Also this allows you to see the SD Card when you connect the MAVIC.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's working just fine on my Windows 10 PC.
2017-4-6
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

The DJI Assistant 2 is working pretty well for me, stock configuration. I do tho need to restart things for win10 to recognize the dji device connected.
2017-4-6
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all
Last night i have updated my iMac to macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and the latest of Assistant 2, I can't launch the Assistant any more. anyone has the same problem?
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Thanks
2017-4-6
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Australia

alexcannas Posted at 2017-4-6 13:30
Maybe your drivers are at fault! I deleted DJI Virtual COM port drivers and installed Microsoft's default. Works like a charm. Also this allows you to see the SD Card when you connect the MAVIC.

Thanks That might be it
2017-4-6
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all
FYI, I deleted the driver, Assistant then re-installed them again. It works now. Thanks
2017-4-7
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Australia

digitalintruder Posted at 2017-4-6 13:41
The DJI Assistant 2 is working pretty well for me, stock configuration. I do tho need to restart things for win10 to recognize the dji device connected.

Yep crap programing
2017-4-7
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

I had a dev manager tell me "if i brought you goat milk with a few goat droppings in it, would you drink it? No, because it has cr-p in it." I feel this analogy applies to DJI software sometimes. Imo they should just focus on bug fixes for the next release or two.
2017-4-7
Use props
fabiok
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning, I am a lucky owner of mavic pro,
   I wanted to know if you work with the installation of dji assistant2 win7 os or win10, me from non-Microsoft certificate x usb driver error (libusb0.sys), and on the developer's site there is a new driver only that of 2012 which is not certified, then assistant2 sees mavic but does not recognize well the sd card so it does not open you the video nor the flight parameters referred to the dat file on mavic, same thing by the mavic disk operating system does not it is recognized properly. someone has some advice?
   Thank you
2017-4-7
Use props
fabiok
lvl.1
Italy

can someone help me? I contacted via online chat technicians Dji, but it has been more than 24 hours and have not yet given me news.
2017-4-7
Use props
jackiedh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

alexcannas Posted at 2017-4-6 13:30

How exactly did you go about this?

I  know how to use device manager but where did you find the correct Microsoft Drivers?

Thanks

Jack
2017-4-8
Use props
jackiedh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

jackiedh Posted at 2017-4-8 11:46
How exactly did you go about this?

I  know how to use device manager but where did you find the correct Microsoft Drivers?

Any response?

Jack
2017-4-9
Use props
alexcannas
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Delete the COM Port drivers (Uninstall device and select delete driver). Then remove and reconnect your MAVIC on the USB port and it will install default drivers
2017-4-10
Use props
alexcannas
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Also, do not worry about the unsigned driver. Up to now I have not seen any use for it in DJI Assistant 2.
2017-4-10
Use props
fabiok
lvl.1
Italy

alexcannas Posted at 2017-4-10 12:16
Also, do not worry about the unsigned driver. Up to now I have not seen any use for it in DJI Assistant 2.

hi.
but if the drivers aren't certified dji assistant2 don't see the fly log correctly , download the file.dat from mavic perfectly recognized ,but the data in vision3 are all set at 0 , what i do for resolve this bug ? the support say wait 48 hour and we contact you with solution was passed 3 week and no anyone of them had contact me . anyone have a solution ?.
i would see a data of velocity and video made from mavic and other data on dji assistant 2 it's possible?
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules