Refresh question... (flight error)
547 2 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb203c1b1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144170 ft
Canada

So... due flight error I ended up bouncing my P4P off a light standard. (deep sigh)

I swear I didnt think I was close to a 1" thick light post.

My RMA is just about to be processed and curious what everyones experience has been
with regards to such occurances?

I'm mildly freaking out at the prospect of having to pay a $2500 (cnd) bill to replace this.
I do have the refresh and I've returned the P4P, controller and gimble as requested by
DJI.  

Thank you for all those who've read and contributed to this thread.

Alex

2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex, sorry to hear your crash, I just checked your case, it's delivered yesterday according to UPS records. It will take a few days to check in and update the system.
We'll evaluate it firstly then send you an e-mail with the quotation, you can select to repair it, then you need pay for it, or you can choose to replace it with DJI Care Refresh.
For replacement, please visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5
2017-4-11
Use props
fansb203c1b1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144170 ft
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-11 01:53
Alex, sorry to hear your crash, I just checked your case, it's delivered yesterday according to UPS records. It will take a few days to check in and update the system.
We'll evaluate it firstly then send you an e-mail with the quotation, you can select to repair it, then you need pay for it, or you can choose to replace it with DJI Care Refresh.
For replacement, please visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5

WOW!  Thank you Natalia for the quick response - you are incredible!  

I look forward to hearing back from you guys (and gals)!

Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day!

Alex
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules