Mavic won't connect after last update
1464 2 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ONSADE
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I downloaded the latest DJI GO 4 app today on my iPhone. When I got home I connected the remote and the drone to perform the update. The app displayed a message saying that a new firmware was found. I proceeded to start doing the update to the drone and around 92% I got a message saying that the update was unsuccessful. I rebooted everything and started doing the update again. This time the update was successful. After everything was done I rebooted the drone and the remote and after that the mavic keeps playing the initial tune it does when you turn it on over and over again, like its software is glitching, and every time it plays the sound, you can see the propellers pulsating. The remote wont connect with the drone now. I tried rebooting again but it keeps doing the same thing over and over again. What is wrong and how can I fix this?
2017-4-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why you are having this trouble. I would connect the Mavic and the Remote separately using the DJI Assistance 2 software on your computer. Using the computer update (or refresh) the latest FW. Sometimes using the direct connection to the A2 software from your computer can get you out of a jam like this.

If needed you can downgrade to the last FW also.   I hope this works for you.
Rich

2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try with Rich's advice and keep us posted.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules