Mavic Pro Controller Repair
1673 5 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1034b56e
lvl.1
United States

I sent in my controller for repair. It arrived the facility on 4/12. But no updates since then. I need the controller back quickly for use at the end of this month. My case number is CAS-556872-P4H7C7.
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have added a note to your case and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-15
Use props
fans1034b56e
lvl.1
United States

This is crazy. My mavic pro controller has been sitting in DJI facility for one entire week without anything being done. (UPS Tracking: 1ZE80E409099450762). I talked to one of the customer service agent over the phone and the person said that I should be receiving three emails by the end of today and replacement controller shipped out tomorrow. But after reading many threads on this forum, I know this is a lie.

This thing depreciates really quickly. New product comes out twice a year. You can't just keep customer's product in your facility for months and months. I got shooting coming up soon. Stop feeding lies that it will be fixed by the next day and start giving honest timeline so we can plan ahead. This is so messed up. Gosh.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1034b56e Posted at 2017-4-19 15:06
This is crazy. My mavic pro controller has been sitting in DJI facility for one entire week without anything being done. (UPS Tracking: 1ZE80E409099450762). I talked to one of the customer service agent over the phone and the person said that I should be receiving three emails by the end of today and replacement controller shipped out tomorrow. But after reading many threads on this forum, I know this is a lie.

This thing depreciates really quickly. New product comes out twice a year. You can't just keep customer's product in your facility for months and months. I got shooting coming up soon. Stop feeding lies that it will be fixed by the next day and start giving honest timeline so we can plan ahead. This is so messed up. Gosh.

Your case has been updated, payment has been confirmed early today.
We understand how you feel, very sorry about it.  I have escalated the case for you.
2017-4-21
Use props
djiuser_OnW1HTs
lvl.3
United States

fans1034b56e Posted at 2017-4-19 15:06
This is crazy. My mavic pro controller has been sitting in DJI facility for one entire week without anything being done. (UPS Tracking: 1ZE80E409099450762). I talked to one of the customer service agent over the phone and the person said that I should be receiving three emails by the end of today and replacement controller shipped out tomorrow. But after reading many threads on this forum, I know this is a lie.

When did you end up getting your controller back?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_OnW1HTs Posted at 2018-1-11 12:10
When did you end up getting your controller back?

Sir, did you send in the RC already? If yes, the approximate repair time frame would be 5-7 business days when the package arrives. Please keep us updated if you need any assistance during this process.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules