910 5 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RaunCQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20335 ft
United States

hello Team

My Case# CAS-571740-C3W8Q6 is not been updated for a week now.
I sent my Mavic Pro Drone back to you for a software repair as the version on the Drone wasn't getting upgraded.
My RC was at v1.3.600 but the Drone version wouldnt get updated over v1.3.550.

The technical service person on the chat told me that I might have to send it back before I could get a replacement for my drone. Could you please help me with the status of my case ?

My drone was literally 1 day old before I sent it back to you. I would expect that you send me a replacement as I have not even flown my drone. I have been trying to get the status updated for a week now and it looks like chat support isn't able to help with that.

Can you please help ? Could you please give me an ETA for my replacement ? I am not sure if there is another way to reach you and get this case closed. Would me buying DJI Care plan would accelerate this process ?
2017-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the delay about your case, I checked the tracking number, it was delivered last week, while it takes a few business days to check in and update the system.
I've forwarded your concern to the local designated department, and asked them to speed up your case, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-23
Use props
RaunCQ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-23 18:14
Sorry for the delay about your case, I checked the tracking number, it was delivered last week, while it takes a few business days to check in and update the system.
I've forwarded your concern to the local designated department, and asked them to speed up your case, thanks for your patience.

Thanks DJI Natalia...
I am getting mixed responses from the chat and phone tech persons.
1. my case has been expedited to High Priority and it is currently with repair
2. My drone is received and is with the Customer Service Dept. and it will be sent to the repair department.(not yet sent to repair)
3. My drone is under review and is pending decision for replacement.

According to the phone tech, it will take 3 weeks for a response... is that how long it would take ?
I have to ask, will you give me my money back and I could buy a new drone, it would be faster. Please help. (I don't want to do it, but how can i expedite this process )
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RaunCQ Posted at 2017-4-24 12:53
Thanks DJI Natalia...
I am getting mixed responses from the chat and phone tech persons.
1. my case has been expedited to High Priority and it is currently with repair

I checked your case, the supervisor called you back to explain the situation, they are trying their best to working on it now, will speed up the process and get it sorted out as soon as possible.
Appreciate your patience and support.
2017-4-24
Use props
RaunCQ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-24 18:20
I checked your case, the supervisor called you back to explain the situation, they are trying their best to working on it now, will speed up the process and get it sorted out as soon as possible.
Appreciate your patience and support.

Thank you so much... Any idea when it would be shipped out that it was approved for replacement ?
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RaunCQ Posted at 2017-4-29 04:56
Thank you so much... Any idea when it would be shipped out that it was approved for replacement ?

It will not take a long time until the unit is shipped out.
I've asked them to take care of your case and ship it to you as soon as possible.
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules