1071 3 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

First of we all know that the support sucks so let’s not get into it

1. Is it normal to have to pay for shipping on WARRANTY RMAs

2. in the RMA paperwork it status shipping your unit in theretail box, which is very minimal protection and not allowed but then status Please do not include any non-DJI equipment, including aircraft accessories, hard carrying cases, and third-party transmitters. What are people shipping the units back in

3. Do I heed to send in the non-bird equipment i.e. TX,props, cords...

4.why do I need to send in my hole bird the issue is withthe gimbal and would be a lot cheaper to ship and safer to just send it in

2015-3-4
Use props
mkell7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

As someone who just recently shipped my inspire 1 to DJI support:
1. call or email them about getting a shipping label. If you ask them to provide one, there is a good chance they will.

2. I kept my original shipping box, and put the carrying case (with items) to ship back.

3. I'm looking at a more exhaustive amount of repairs, but I needed to send the inspire, my master remote, and camera gimbal. I was told no batteries or other accessories were required to send back.

4. I don't have a good answer, Best guess... Part of the repair process is making sure its tested thoroughly,  and able to fly.. for me I want to make sure everything is working with my unit before I get it back. Get the shipping label and that will save you at least the cost of shipping.
2015-3-4
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

mkell7 Posted at 2015-3-5 03:20
As someone who just recently shipped my inspire 1 to DJI support:
1. call or email them about gettin ...

thanks for the reply.  i think im going to send the primary but not my secondary tx back
2015-3-4
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.2

United States

The RMA instructions are confusing (like most of the support process).  What it means, as explained to me by a support guy, is to not JUST use the cardboard box the unit was shipped in to return it, you should use the hard case plus the box.  The second part is telling you not to send it back in AFTERMARKET cases, use the original DJI case.
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules