No connection with Galaxy A5 - HELP
2721 4 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JEAN C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33 ft
France

My Mavic pro was working fine with a HTC desire 626 until the phone was stolen in Athens. I just bought a Samsung A5 (2016) with Android 6.01 but I spent 2 days in trying to connect it with the RC and Mavic. I changed USB cables, reloaded the app DJI GO 4, read forums, try USB debuging. Few times I got the message blinking  (so you can't valid) "Open DJI GO 4 when USB accessory is connected". I got also this one : "the device can't access to your data on this smartphone. Disconnect and reconnect USB cable and try again". Also this one : "the apps Android File Transfer ou Samsung smart switch must be intalled on Mac OSX devices.."
It appears to me that USB connection is not working properly on Android 6.01 with DJI GO 4. The MTP (Media transfer Protocol) is correctly valid.
All DJI softwares are latest.
On this forum, some got the same issue but none solution worked for me. Your help is welcome...

2017-4-30
Use props
fansad077c11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133455 ft
France

Hello. I am from France, and also use Mavic with Samsung A5-2016.
No problem.

I run the 4.0.7 App and use the USB cable that came with the RC.
On my Samsung A5 I have Android 6.0.1

I always turn the RC on first, then the Aircraft, and wait for connection RC/AC.
Then I cutt off wifi and use airplane mode on the Phone, connect the phone to the RC, and launch the GO APP.
2017-4-30
Use props
JEAN C
lvl.1
France

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I did exactly what you did. But, after laugh DJI GO4, only "enter device" appears an then after 30 seconds "the connected device cannot access to your data on this device. Reconnect cable USB and try again. The application Android file Transfer or Samsung Smart switch must be installed on Mac OS X devices. To download go to..." It looks to me that the solution should be simple, but which one ????
Merci front Angers
2017-5-1
Use props
fansad077c11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133455 ft
France

JEAN C Posted at 2017-5-1 10:51
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I did exactly what you did. But, after laugh DJI GO4, only "enter device" appears an then after 30 seconds "the connected device cannot access to your data on this device. Reconnect cable USB and try again. The application Android file Transfer or Samsung Smart switch must be installed on Mac OS X devices. To download go to..." It looks to me that the solution should be simple, but which one ????
Merci front Angers

In the TOP menu did you first "scan QR code" ?

Does the "enter device" comes blue, or does it stays black ?
Does the "disconnected" at the left switches or stays "disconnected" ?
2017-5-2
Use props
JEAN C
lvl.1
France

fansad077c11 Posted at 2017-5-2 10:33
In the TOP menu did you first "scan QR code" ?

Does the "enter device" comes blue, or does it stays black ?

I scanned the QR code a few times but, after a nice sound, none connexion coming
After trying everything I could, this morning, I downloaded the previous Mavic+RC  software and reinstalled DJI GO4. Then set the Mavic ON, set the RC ON, plugged the USB cable and wait. On the galaxy A5 a message was blinking about the USB device (see my first message up). And then, with everything plugged, I RESTARTED the phone... and miracle : CONNECTED ! I tried twice and got connection.
When flying this afternoon, I got 2 times the application leaving (with black screen) and coming back again normally after 20 seconds or so. A bit frightening.
Hope this helps others...
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules