6297 9 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrizzX87
New
Flight distance : 3701 ft
Netherlands

Dear DJI sir, madam,

At the moment I'm really confused by the different feedback I've gotten regarding my RMA, CAS-549899-P9K6P0.
According to my and UPS's findings, the package with my replacement has been lost during shipment before I received the shipment.

My recent contact with customer support by phone does not make me feel the case will be smoothly solved.
After contacting DJI phone support (her name was Melodie) this morning I was given a completely different shipment number than was confirmed through e-mail by DJI and UPS earlier this week.

I've been told to wait until Monday.
However, I have a funny feeling the UPS (wrong?) shipment code I was given through customer support and the DJI website is an invalid number and therefore my case won't be different on Monday, let alone I will receive my new drone.
It's up to DJI to inform UPS about the lost shipment. They are also liable for sending me a replacement, which in this case, I already paid for and still need to receive.
Also, I would gladly pick it up myself in Barendrecht since I live technically around the block...

Constructive feedback regarding my case would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Facts and time frame:
02-05-17 Drone replaced notification (HURRAY!)
02-05-17 Received e-mail notification from DJI Europe stating my trackingno. 1ZR54Y13DK41186813 (DJI online case inquiry gives me this number: 1ZR54Y13DK41377223)
02-05-17 Received e-mail notification from UPS stating my trackingno. is 1ZR54Y13DK41186813 (SENDER CONFIRMED = DJI Europe)
03-05-17 Delivery day - however, no package near. Can be delayed, like it was on the way to DJI Europe.
04-05-17 No package and no status update on UPS website: I contacted UPS The Netherlands and they told me the package has been lost in transit on 02-05-17
04-05-17 Contacted DJI through chat about the lost package. Also reminded DJI they need to take note to UPS for compensation and need to send me another package (normal EU-procedure)
05-05-17 Contacted DJI Europe again (through phone) making sure they've taken note about this matter. As it turned out, they did not. I told them I'm still waiting for the replacement. It was during this very unpleasant phone call (I was rudely interrupted multiple times) when I was given the different tracking no. 1ZR54Y13DK41377223.

Yes, the tracking no. matches the one on the DJI website, but it doesn't give any results on the UPS website.
Also, why would this new(wrong?!) tracking no. give any results, if I already got a confirmation from DJI and UPS on a different tracking no?
Where I supposed to receive a dummy package on Tuesday? It doesn't sum up.

Below I've added several screenshots regarding the information I have. Hope this helps the person who can look into my case.

DJI Status + wrong tracking no. (1ZR54Y13DK41377223)

DJI Status.png

DJI confirmation E-mail: different tracking no. than on DJI website (1ZR54Y13DK41186813)

UPS confirmation E-mail: tracking no. = 1ZR54Y13DK41186813 & delivery day confirmed: Wednesday 5th May

UPS tracking website: delivery date dissapeared and no movement in shipment since Tuesday 2nd May.
Customer service UPS told me the shipment is lost.

UPS tracking website: other tracking no. can not be found

DJI Email notification.png
UPS shipping notification.png
UPS shipping status.png
Wrong shipping number - UPS check.png
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we feel sorry to have kept you waiting to get a replacement and the confusion caused.
We've informed the local logistic department to escalate it soon and contact you for a further explanation.
Appreciate your patience and support!
2017-5-5
Use props
FrizzX87
New
Netherlands

Dear Natalia,

Many thanks for your quick response on this matter. I will wait patiently and look forward for the explanation and further procedure. If I have not received feedback next week I will bump the topic again. Thank you for understanding.

Regards
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FrizzX87 Posted at 2017-5-5 04:13
Dear Natalia,

Many thanks for your quick response on this matter. I will wait patiently and look forward for the explanation and further procedure. If I have not received feedback next week I will bump the topic again. Thank you for understanding.

I just got the information from them, we updated the tracking number for you today since the package has been returned to us, we'll ship it out to you soon and send you an e-mail with the correct tracking number later.
Thank you for your support. Hope you would receive it and get it back to fly shortly!
2017-5-5
Use props
FrizzX87
New
Netherlands

Hi Natalia,

I just received the e-mail notification from UPS with the 'old' tracing no.
According to UPS it will arrive on Monday. Hopefully the confusion will be over then.

Thank you again for replying and looking into my case.

Enjoy the weekend.

2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FrizzX87 Posted at 2017-5-5 07:22
Hi Natalia,

I just received the e-mail notification from UPS with the 'old' tracing no.

That's great, hope you would receive it soon.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know.
Thank you for your supporting!
2017-5-7
Use props
FrizzX87
New
Netherlands

Hi Natalia,

I have received my replacement yesterday in the late afternoon.
After charging the batteries I've tested it and it works perfectly.

Only 'issue' I encountered was a lagging live video feed to my mobile phone.
the recorded videos are working fine on my desktop..I'll have a look into that.

Thanks again!
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FrizzX87 Posted at 2017-5-8 22:26
Hi Natalia,

I have received my replacement yesterday in the late afternoon.

Glad to hear you received it back.
For the lagging issue, may I know what mobile device you use for aircraft? have you tried another mobile device?
2017-5-9
Use props
djiuser_G5vkbMRPIGOq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100873 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I didn't want to start a brand new thread, as this one describes my issue perfectly.

I was sent a tracking number for my DJI care Refresh replacement unit

but it's not recognised on UPS's system.

Please advise urgently - the delivery address is a business, so if the package arrives over the weekend the gates will be locked, so I need to contact UPS to arrange for it to be left with a neighbour.  I will need a valid tracking number to do so.

Many thanks,
Paul
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_G5vkbMRPIGOq Posted at 2018-7-6 03:36
Hi,

I didn't want to start a brand new thread, as this one describes my issue perfectly.

Paul, the tracking number is right and it was just generated three hours ago, it may take some time for UPS to update in their website, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules