Communication Lost In Space with DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3f6b00e8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1454911 ft
United States

DJI come in please! Can you hear me?
I've tried to communicate with you and I have not received a response. I'm trying to figure out when I can expect to see my repaired Phantom 3 Professional. I received a wonderful call from DJI last Thursday explaining to me that DJI would be replacing the lower shell of my drone to address the cracks below the motors in two arms. I also received an email from the person I spoke with explaining what DJI was going to do regarding my repair. The email said a member of our team will reach out to you with tracking information once your unit has shipped.  Since last Thursday, nothing has been communicated. So, I'm left wondering, when will the repair happen and when should I expect to see my Phantom 3 Professional back home?

There appears to be two case numbers associated with my repair. My initial case number of CAS-575665-H2J8X5 and then a second referenced case of CAS-606082-Y2X2GB with an additional CRM:06740000000729.

I certainly hope I hear from DJI soon.

2017-5-5
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

Kind of worrying me with all these reports. Just recently sent my P4 in for repair. Under warranty and never received the packaging labels. No response from DJI so my local store is shipping for me.
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've brought this information to the appropriate team in order to get a better ETA for you. You will hear something from the Support team shortly.
2017-5-5
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

So, to sum up: you received an email AND an actual phone call and you're complaining about lack of communication?

"fans3f6b00e8 to support team -- please hold my hand and give constant updates!"

I have had 2 major support cases. I realized I was on a queue. I got updated when my case reached certain milestones (cost estimation, fixed, tracking info when shipped). I got my bird back both times. I don't think complaining on a public forum would have made things go faster.
2017-5-5
Use props
fans3f6b00e8
lvl.2
United States

To Sum it up, how about some good communication. There website updates are not worth a whole lot. However, Not A Speck Of, I am happy for you that you were happy with you 2 major support cases. You are probably more in the minority based on the number of complaints within these forms. Consider yourself lucky.
2017-5-5
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

fans3f6b00e8 Posted at 2017-5-5 16:55
To Sum it up, how about some good communication. There website updates are not worth a whole lot. However, Not A Speck Of, I am happy for you that you were happy with you 2 major support cases. You are probably more in the minority based on the number of complaints within these forms. Consider yourself lucky.

fans3f6b00e8, speaking of 'good communication', you might try proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button.
2017-5-7
Use props
fans3f6b00e8
lvl.2
United States

You are so correct "Not A Speck Of" that it should be their not there. We should all feel so good that there is a proof reader within the forums. Perhaps you could proof read other's posts as well.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules