Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 399190 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hello there.

I have Phantom 4 Pro Plus (the one with build-in display) and I am experiencing very strange situation. DJI Go app keeps telling me that drone has latest firmware. But DJI Assistant keeps telling that I have old version.

Also - when I try to upgdare firmware via DJI Assistant it just download it but then nothing will happen:

2017-5-7
Use props
Struzzinho
lvl.1
Slovenia

I have the same problem. You can check all the solutions guys gave me here http://forum.dji.com/thread-94029-1-1.html
2017-5-7
Use props
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

Yes, I found your post yesterday and I did everything. And it is still the same - app says that V01.02.0304 is the lastest and DJI Assistant says that the newest is V01.03.0509 but when I try to update it stops on 100% download and then nothing.

Is there a way to update from SD card? How? And where to download firmware?
2017-5-7
Use props
Struzzinho
lvl.1
Slovenia

Sorry my friend I can not help you with that. Tell my how do I put Flight distance to my account.
2017-5-7
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Struzzinho Posted at 2017-5-7 02:27
Sorry my friend I can not help you with that. Tell my how do I put Flight distance to my account.

You have to sync  your flight records first, from within DJI GO 4. Main screen, tap on the top right corner and select "Flight record" , then on the top right corner, just above the Flight List, there is a small cloud icon. Tap on it and then follow the small window that opens.
2017-5-7
Use props
Struzzinho
lvl.1
Slovenia

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-7 03:06
You have to sync  your flight records first, from within DJI GO 4. Main screen, tap on the top right corner and select "Flight record" , then on the top right corner, just above the Flight List, there is a small cloud icon. Tap on it and then follow the small window that opens.

I will try that thank you
2017-5-8
Use props
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

Well, friends! My drone is updated! After 4 home computers I tried fifth one and everything works fine. I have no idea why Maybe something about drivers..? Who knows. But still - if you have the same problem just try different computers till succes.
2017-5-11
Use props
Struzzinho
lvl.1
Slovenia

Tomas Medek Posted at 2017-5-11 04:46
Well, friends! My drone is updated! After 4 home computers I tried fifth one and everything works fine. I have no idea why  Maybe something about drivers..? Who knows. But still - if you have the same problem just try different computers till succes.

Yeah my friend I tried to update it on diffrent laptop and it worked. And guys from onedrone told me that you can alsoconnect your RC to wifi and update it via RC.
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules