Drone returned from repair, without the X5 lens that was sent in
970 4 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WTY2mqsCrBki
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone had any experience with DJI not returning all the pieces that were sent in for a repair?

Today, I recieved the Inspire 1 back, minus the lens that attaches to the X5 camera and gimbal assembly. I had sent it in, and DJI marked it as having received it on the repair receipt.

I have a feeling this is going to turn into a nightmare to get it resolved, considering how long it took to get the initial repair done. Upon talking to online support — and clearly stating the issue — they asked me to send them a picture of the lens. Which I don't have because DJI did not send it back.

They claim they will expedite the issue, but have received no communication from them after the online chat session.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the difficulties. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2017-5-11
Use props
WTY2mqsCrBki
lvl.1
United States

CAS-577685-N1B6J8
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you, we've informed the local repair team to look into your case soon, will help you handle it soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-5-11
Use props
JasperAnthony
lvl.1
United States

Im getting the same issue, received my Inspire 2 without my X5S Camera.  Opened a case CAS-627-561-Y7D9L4 for the missing camera which was then deleted after a week saying it was returned.  Been back and forth with DJI Support, so frustrating, don't know what else to do besides a Police Report for Stolen Goods.  Opened the package at UPS store, looking to obtain video footage, opened the package with 2 witnesses.  DJI said they will research again today and hope to get back with me by the end of the day.  Otherwise I have no choice but to report a crime.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules