I need an upgrade about my case...PLEASE
543 2 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickB
lvl.1
Canada

Last year I bought a Phantom 4 with one extra battery for 1479,00$ US. purchase date was 2016-04-16 17:17:00 (UTC) order number is: 001171384363. After some months a crack appear ont the extra battery and I shipped it for an exchange. One month later I got a new battery from DJI Carson. But unfortunately another crack on the plastic cover appear again some months later. Shipped again for an other exchange  that I got 2 weeks ago...Against all expectations the battery I received is not good. I can't use it because I can't charge it. The battery is dead. You have sent a battery that does not work.... I sent here a video showing that the battery is not working. I sent another video by e-mail at DJI Support US. I wrote to you several time, I wrote to DJI support US too and on the DJI forum. I discussed with Dji mindy about the problem, I discussed with Krytel and Kaye from DJI Support, I received this CAS number: CAS-624079-K9P9Z8 CRM:0670000000595 and DJI supposed to send to me a UPS shipping label...BUT I DON'T RECEIVE any ups label. ALL DJI agents are sorry for the delay and for the bad experience I have with this battery but no one want to help me....I paid for a battery and each time I got you send me a battery it was defective. PLEASE someone from DJI can take this CASE seriously and Could solve my problem. PLEASEEE!!!!
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I responded to you on your initial thread about this issue.
2017-5-11
Use props
RickB
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-11 14:41
I responded to you on your initial thread about this issue.

thank a lot
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules