INSPIRE PROPELLERS
940 2 2015-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gmoylan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anyone have spare propellers they are willing to sell? I am based in the UK and can send a courier to collect. I can pay via PAYPAL.
I desperately require one silver coloured prop. Or willing to buy how ever many are available.
ANY dealers out there carrying stock because I cannot find any......
2015-3-8
Use props
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm in the UK too, this propeller issue is crazy!

Wanted some spares for a trip to FLA next week, and even contemplated buying a second inspire1 just to get the spares and second controller (also unavailable) for my trip. crazy.
2015-3-8
Use props
PJ Australian
lvl.1

Australia

One momentary lapse in concentration resulted in a totalled gimbal mount, including the gimbal. (Camera in one piece; thank goodness for soft grass.) I digress....

Like many hobbyists out there, I'm grounded with no word from DJI as to when spare parts will be available. Countless hobby shops advertise a long list of required spare parts, but everything's on 'back order', 'pre order', 'out of stock' (like there was ever stock in the first place.) DJI are shooting themselves in the foot with this non-commitment to spare parts. They're as vague as anything. Isn't it time for all of this to stop? Perhaps quit making new Inspire 1s and start making spare parts.

For some people this saga has been going on for months.

I found a way around the prop shortage by using MayTech brand and that has proven very successful, but now we're talking about proprietary parts. This is beyond ridiculous!
2015-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules