DJI Care/Refresh and Policy
728 4 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pylorns122
lvl.1
United States

Through my own fault I skimmed some tree limbs and damaged my mavic, so off to the repair center to be repaired.  Now that it's at the repair center, I'm thinking its time to just get the care refresh option so in case this happen.  Looking at the steps to shoot a video to certify your drone is not damaged etc, I realized doesn't it just make sense to get the care refresh when it's actually in the hands of DJI who is in the process of repairing and can verify all is good?  

Apparently not.  I've been told by multiple people that I have to wait until its shipped back to me and then go through the video verification process and send it in.  Why? It's policy.  Well, that's a dumb policy.  How better to verify if a customers drone is in good shape by having it in your own hands?

2017-5-16
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Well.....something unexpected might happened while the unit is in transit....you know how those shippers sometimes handled our delicate packages.
DJI should start using Shock/Impact detector sticker when shipping our units so that we know that it's being handled as it should.
I used to work @ Cisco System and we normally use this stickers to ship out products.
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you so much for your advice, I'll report it to the appropriate team. If you have any further question, please feel free to let us know , we are always here to help.
2017-5-18
Use props
pylorns122
lvl.1
United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-5-16 10:34
Well.....something unexpected might happened while the unit is in transit....you know how those shippers sometimes handled our delicate packages.
DJI should start using Shock/Impact detector sticker when shipping our units so that we know that it's being handled as it should.
I used to work @ Cisco System and we normally use this stickers to ship out products.

Yeah but then the shipper would be responsible so that would be fine too.
2017-5-31
Use props
pylorns122
lvl.1
United States

Surprise Surprise, my unit was damaged in shipping due to poor packaging from the repair center.  Had to send it back.  Wow.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules